1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room service at Wynn/Encore

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Lonster, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonster

Lonster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greetings..our room included up to $80.00 in room dining for breakfast. I remember seeing something about a convenience fee. How much do I tip? When you order in room dining how long does it take to for it to arrive or do I order the night before?

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn adds a "convenience fee" or something to that effect AND adds 18% gratuity. So, for normal service, you really don't need to add anything to that. I occasionally add $5-10 if they're really quick and friendly. But I certainly never feel compelled to.

The wait usually depends on how busy the hotel is. 30-40 minutes for breakfast is about average in my experience. But on really busy weekends, I've had it take almost an hour. They'll tell you an approximate time when you call. I've always been impressed with how accurate those times are.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely agree with this response!

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "convenience fee" is $5 and thats for having the food brought to your room and there will be an 18% gratuity automatically added to your bill.

For time I would expect 30-60 minutes: it is going to take as long as it would if you ordered it while dining at the cafe, plus the time to deliver to your room... so if they are busy downstairs it can be a bit of a wait. I've never tried ordering room service for the next day with a set time (IE: calling in at 10PM to ask for room service delivery at 9AM) at any property so no idea if they do that or not.

5. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have, and Wynn rocks it. I love their room service breakfast offerings. They have a Southern Breakfast that comes with eggs, meat, grits, biscuits & gravy, potatoes, juice and coffee that is heavenly. Gravy like Grandma used to make!

6. marcianofan

marcianofan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that a meal to share, it sounds good? I don't eat big breakfasts but I need something every morning to get me goin/start the day...

7. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's breakfast for one, but there is enough to share. (I say that because the wife usually just orders a bagel and coffee, then starts "tasting" my breakfast. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.