1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do I have to print rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kathski, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathski

kathski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do I have to print out the rewards, or is showing them a confirmation on my phone good enough? Thanks so much!!!
    :beer:

2. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No..

you don't have to print them- as long as you can show the rewards you redeemed on your phone, you are good to go!

3. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the above but just to be on the safe side I wrote all the Redemption Codes just got back from our first trip to LV and that's basically what that ask for. Your M card and codes.

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I literally took pictures of the codes with my phone as a backup since I have Sprint and Sprint has terrible bandwidth issues along the Strip. But all they need is the actual code, no matter how they get it, if it may be via email on your phone, printed, or written down on a post-it note.

5. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a question too...

Do i have to get a mlife card? I already printed out some rewards. Is it only good with a playerscard?!

6. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you do. It's a very simple process, just go to any MLife property's Mlife desk to sign up...make sure you take your passport because they will ask for ID when signing up and when you redeem your rewards. Have a great trip!

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely need the Mlife card, don't need the print out, just the number.

8. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just going to add: if you are asking this because you don't have a printer you can put them on a zip drive and take them to any number of places to have them printed out.

9. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you mean a usb drive and not a zip? A zip drive is not as common as it once was. I think a usb stick makes more sense.

10. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, thats what I meant. At most places they will charge a "data drive fee" of $1 to read a file off a USB drive and then 5-20 cents a page... so just saying if somebody doesn't have a printer and doesn't want to spend $40-50 to buy a printer just to print these out then thats an option.

11. jackincols

jackincols Guest

It would also be better if you have your Mlife card with you or get a replacement before you redeem. Reason is, they load the "freebie" onto the card and you present your card (for example) to the cashier at Bellagio buffet and she swipes it to confirm you've got a free buffet coming. At least this was the case for me a couple of weeks ago at Bellagio.

12. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also show the picture of the reward from your tablet-no need to print, as long as there is internet available for you at the rewards desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.