1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Android Challenges?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kvegas, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of challenges on the strip need further explanation. Does anyone know the challenge meaning #5 carousel lane - win 130 (Mirage). Does this require max bet? And what does that mean, 130? The other one I'm stuck on is #10 carousel lane - Excalibur win streak 10. Does it have to be a winning streak on a max bet, or can it be any denomination bet? Does anyone know? Thank you.

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure "win" means anything that gives any return. You have to do that 130 times to get that bonus. If it doesn't specify Max Bet, it can be any amount.

Excalibur one is to "win" on 10 consecutive spins, I believe.

3. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to bet max to complete this challenge. The button says bet max.

4. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to believe they would force you to play max bet and get ten consecutive wins. I have been playing less than max bet for about a hundred spins, and have never gotten ten consecutive wins. Why would they put a challenge in there that is almost impossible to achieve?

5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is not impossible. YES you have to bet max on this challenge and have 10 wins in a row. I am stuck on the 20 and that one is hard.

6. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh my my....they have a 20 max bet winning streak? i don't think i'm gonna pass the 10 in a row. oh well lol

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that's ridiculous, for sure. If the game has a 50% hit rate (probably close), 20 wins in a row is (1/2)^20 = 1 in 1.05 million...yeah right. 10 in a row is a much more doable 1 in 1024. I've got 9 twice so far...assholes.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  8. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if some of the challenges are almost impossible, they expect you to pay the 99 cents to skip them. That's not much money, but ever since I've started playing MyVegas I have not and will not spend any money for an online game. Looks like I may be stuck at this level for a long time.

9. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    now it makes me wondering what if i can't complete the challenges? my lp and level will still go up. so what is the point for completing those challenges :confused:?

10. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    extra chips and extra lps when they are completed. But the value of them doesn't look substantial. The difficulty of some of these and the $0.99 price to skip them may make me not bother with the challenges. However, if I spent a few bucks over this it wouldn't be the end of the world considering all that I redeemed.

11. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the extra chips and extra lps don't look too good when a challenge completed anyway. i guess i'll skip them and play whatever game i like to earn lps. thanks for verifying :beer:.

12. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally finished the 10 one! There is a God! :evillaugh I won't be bothering with 20 since it should roughly take 1000 times as long as 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.