1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

laundromats near the strip?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by user3657, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im staying at the quad and looking for a laundromat. I spent day and night googling and found one that was near the hard rock and found there was a bus stop right there, but I found out that laundromat is closed so im back to square one.

Does anyone have anything? Or something that is close to a hotel so I can grab a taxi on the way back.
    Thanks!

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Don't know where one is, but check to see if the hotel will do it. Weigh the cost of having hotel do it versus getting a taxi and the number of quarters and time to do it yourself.

3. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By time you pay taxi, are hotel prices that bad?

Have not used in hotel laundry in ages though, we just pack enough stuff.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if it is still there but circus circus had one

6. DonkHappens

DonkHappens Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blackjacknut's answer may be closer than these but here you go: Wizard of Suds seems to be popular with the crowd that comes out and stays for the duration of the WSOP. It's over by the Palms at 4275 Arville St. There's another laundromat at Spring Mountain and Decatur but the name escapes me right now. If you take a cab, you might want to get the driver's cell phone number(or general cab company number) to make getting a ride back to the strip easier.

7. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this thread is old, but I wound up heading here. I took a taxi(about 13$) because it was so late. I was originally going to take the monorail to lvcc and walk.
    Cost a few bucks and did most of my laundry. Alot cheaper then having the hotel do it and I was able to wear my laundry the same night.

I was planning on grabbing a taxi on the way back from the mall but the mall closes at 9pm and there was not a single taxi to be found at 9:30. I figured I could still catch a taxi, somehow, its vegas right? not so, this far from the strip. I started walking back to the Quad, made it half way back in no time and found a taxi at a light and took it back the rest of the way.
    From start to finish it took about 1.5 hours and maybe 25$ total with two loads. The hotel wanted something like an avg of 6-7$ per shirt/slack/jeans/tshirts.

Something to think about if you pay for luggage.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.