1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel VIP lounges (e.g. Aria Sky Suites Lounge, Bellagio Executive Suite Lounge, etc.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mac62398, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which hotels have VIP hotel guest (non-player card) lounges and what kind of alcohol and food are served?

I know Aria Sky Suites has a lounge - what kind of booze is there? Just wine?

How about the Bellagio Executive Lounge (for penthouse-level type guests)?

2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bellagio Lounge still has the normal alcohol (grey goose/JW Black/equivalent level of rum, gin, etc) long removed from the Aria sky suites lounge. I'm talking about the Bellagio VIP lounge by the penthouse elevators, not the smaller lounge up front by the bell desk. I think with any penthouse access is given to that upfront lounge, but it takes VIP invited guest (to a higher level room) to access the "secret" lounge and check in.

Of course some people have just been known to walk in there, tip the attendant $10-$20 and load up the crew with goose-n-sodas and cookies! :wink2:

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris used to have Concierge type lounge for an extra fee. That went away recently according to a message thread here a few weeks ago.

I think you can still pay for a similar option at V/P.

4. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria Sky Suites lounge is wine only......and no wine is available until 4 pm!!!!

5. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which one is the "Executive Suite Lounge (now renamed the Chairman's Lounge)?" Is it the bigger one or the smaller one up front by the bell desk? www.bellagio.com/hotel/executive-suite-lounge.aspx‎

6. Mac62398

Mac62398 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they have a few different kinds of wine? What are the snacks like throughout the day?

7. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only saw one red (a merlot) and one white.....not sure what that was. Snacks during the day are cheese and crackers and there are usually some choc covered strawberries around. I saw pastries in the morning. Wynn VIP has far better snacks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.