1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do you get more than 3 awards ??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by boboswisher, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If so, how many ??
    I get 6, and I am wondering if it goes higher than that for some players.

2. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

You can buy as many as you want, however, you are only allowed using 3 within a 30 day period.

So, you will not be able to redeem your 4th reward at the Mlife desk. Be careful, use the 3 that you really want to use when you get there.

Cheers.

3. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, that's totally not true. Everybody gets at least three, but depending on a variety of factors some people can use 4, 5, and, in my case, 6. What I am asking on this thread is if 6 is the maximum or if someone has more than 6.

4. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to Rewards on myVEGAS and choose a reward; go to the second page and you'll see something like this:

Purchase & Redemption Limitations
    Redemptions limited to any 3 rewards from MGM Resorts International, regardless of type, within a rolling 30 day period.
    This reward is limited to 1 per myVEGAS player. Only ONE (1) myVEGAS account associated with each natural person will be valid for myVEGAS rewards.

=========
    This tells you the number of rewards you are entitled to claim within a rolling 30 day period. For most, it is 3; unless you pay for chips and meet several other criteria.

5. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past, some players were allowed "unlimited". I believe that was removed and the highest I've heard of is 10, however I'm not sure if there are any graduations between 6 and 10.

6. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to be able to use unlimited rewards on any trip. When they made some changes to the game, I was scaled back to a maximum of 6 per trip. Now I am wondering if there are any players out there that currently have access to 8, 10, or even more. If so, I would like to know what they attribute that to.

7. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that, but, to be clear, this is what I see on my end when I go to a reward in MyVegas:

Purchase & Redemption Limitations
    Redemptions limited to any 6 rewards from MGM Resorts International, regardless of type, within a rolling 30 day period.
    This reward is limited to 1 per myVEGAS player. Only ONE (1) myVEGAS account associated with each natural person will be valid for myVEGAS rewards.

8. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP, I doubt that you will find anyone on here that has more than 3 rewards. It seems that the only way to get more is to spend quite a bit in chips.

Most people on here only spent 5 bux to get to the 4th reward before they made the changes. In order to get what you have, I imagine you have spent 200+ on chips. I know I have personally spent about $50 over the last year, and I'm still only at 3 rewards.

You'd have better luck asking this on one of the facebook groups. I know there are several people on there that also used to have unlimited rewards prior to the change.

9. gkbiiii

gkbiiii MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was unlimited but am now down to 5.

10. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine shows 4. I did buy chips in the beginning, before I knew better.

11. Adam

Adam Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK for me, I have 3 rewards from MGM Rewards International. I am headed out next week and bought one night at Monte Carlo, 1 Aria Buffet and 1 Bellagio buffet (solo trip)

I can also buy rewards for Wolfgang Puck, Monorail, Sugar Factory and House of (I cant remember), and I can buy all of these but I am limited to 1 of each different reward - so I have combined a 4 day monorail pass with a 7 day monorail pass to cover my 10 days.

12. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get 4 rewards.

13. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 4 rewards, used to be 6, dropped down to 4 after the "BIG CHANGE". As far as I know, all the old unlimited and 10 limits were all knocked down to 6, haven't heard of anyone having more than 6.

14. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have four also but have purchased chips in the past probably around $50

15. mattcloss

mattcloss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only have 3 rewards, using 3 in early Jan (rooms at MGM). Really want a fourth so I can purchase a ticket to "O". I purchased $5 in chips as some people have had success with getting a 4th reward this way, but no luck. Is it totally random? I'd be willing to spend a bit more on chips but anything over $25 or so probably isn't worth it...

16. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several people on facebook groups have reported a 4th reward after spending $50. Which is a decent deal for an O ticket. But no guarantees if it will work or how long you keep the 4th reward for.

I know i've spent 30 total so far and still only have 3 rewards. So it's definately more than $25.

17. ylp-susie

ylp-susie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As with so many others, I've spent about $50 on chips in the past 3 or 4 months and I have 4 rewards to use. I'd love to know how much it takes to get 5 or 6 rewards...

18. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went from 10 to 4 - talk about a drop! I also am now over $400 and still have only 4 rewards. I have read people saying $500 or more to get to 5 rewards and I think $1000 or so for 6 (?). I don't regret spending - I have used rewards on 3 trips so far and a 4th coming up in a month (a bit harder to work around with the Holiday). So I have been repaid multiple times over.

Easter again..:
  19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeez, $500 for 5 really? I would just rather pay for airfare on a "new trip" so I can spend 6 awards over 2 trips instead of 3 over 1 trip...I have over 200k LPs in the bank (and have already spent 350k LP over 2 trips). I haven't spent a dime on the game.

20. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Added Value?

Yeah, I just can't see any rewards which would really be worth spending that much actual cash money in order to get the one or two extra redemptions. Even taking into account the added earning power of the purchased chips, it just seems like a break-even proposition even with an Aria room or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.