1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

how long will my play get me offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by philculp, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last stay was at the end of Sept. I played 70% of my br at Aria, 20% at Bellagio, the rest at Mirage/MGM. I've already gotten a reasonable offer from Bellagio (3 nights and $75 fp) since my return, same thing from Mirage. Nothing from Aria yet. I'm wondering how long my play will continue to bring me offers. If I don't make a trip in the next 6 months will my offers begin to fall or will they stay about the same until my next trip?

2. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Percentage doesn't really tell us much about HOW much you are playing.

Give us some monetary figures.

Aria tends to have higher play expectations than the other MGM properties.

3. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's hear about your bet size, games played, hours played, etc.

4. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bank roll about 5k on slots. Not sure what that translate to for coin-in. I did move from Pearl to Platinum in a weekend.

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically these things are easier to figure out if you can say I played _____ (what game) at $___ per hand/pull for ____ hours. For example, I play $1 slots about 3-4 hours a day.

That said, offers can be fickle. I played my butt off at Bellagio one year and got nothing from them. After not going there my last two trips (2?) I'm getting mailers like crazy. ARIA seems to be really strange with offers for some reason. If you have past play at ARIA, it might not hurt to call a host there and see what they can do for you. Often what you get in the mail is far less than what someone can do for you on the phone or even what you can get on the website (ie, mlife, etc).

6. Kickin

Kickin Flea

If you know how many TCs you earned we can be more precise. But even conservatively estimating you would've earned about 150k TCs over the weekend if they all came from gaming. Could be much higher depending how far into Platinum you went.

If you played "normal" slots its 10 TCs/$3 coin-in so that would translate to $45k coin-in over a single weekend. Pretty high play which should get you decent offers across the board. That would imply a theo roughly equal to your entire trip bankroll, and this is a conservative estimate. If you played what MGM labels as "specialty" slots your coin-in would have been much higher.

If you want more precise figures look at the total TCs earned and what type of slots you played. But regardless, suffice it to say you shouldn't worry about offers. A 6-month absence isn't a big deal at all. I was absent from MLife for a few years and after that received my most generous offer ever. Go figure.

7. SandPete

SandPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also depends on when your trip before last one was and the BR on that one, they seem to want a couple to put you up for generic Fall/Winter/spring summer offers that covers 3-4 months on most resorts, B and Aria probably standard rooms 3 nights, the rest small suites, 300 fp 100 rc if assuming history with 2-3k br on slots a day.
    On other hand, no offers and got that play you probably get something fair just calling Vip-services inside a year from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.