1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Check In Platnium

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by john39, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been to Harrahs lately know if the Platnium card holders can use the Diamond check in, I know sometimes they combine well at least at Flamingo than do...but I might be too early for that as I plan to get to Harrahs around 9am on a Monday and from what I read it may not open til 10am

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrah's has a platinum check in line, just to the right of the main check in. I've been there pre-10AM in the past and there was somebody there checking people in.

3. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect thanks, thinking they may have a room on the carnival court side at that time LOL I know no one likes that side but I plan to just pass out at night so sound won't bother me if not I will check my bags with bellman

4. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Also, as you enter the lobby, to the right there's doors for Diamond and above to check in but many times they accomodate Platinum as well. That's where we've gone our last 2 trips.

5. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last two trips to Harrahs, the Platinum line was closed. There was sign that directed Plat's to the Diamond check in.

6. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know I will look for that as well, planning on coming from MGM and taking the monorail, only will have 1 bag so I think that will work well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.