1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking/Cancelling thru MLife offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Dean Martin, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is our first venture into MLife with our trip a few weeks ago at Bellagio. We went to gold (150K TC's) and 50K TC's short of plat. Not sure how that changes your offers going to plat but w/ the 1 Oct reset, it's all a moot point anyway.

Question is, I assume if I make a resrvation thru MLife, that can be cancelled at a future date just like any other booking thru the hotel or a host?

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely. Just did it and was no problem. They refunded my small deposit instantly

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You assume correctly. Though, don’t be surprised if the Milf site still shows the reservation on the main screen in the “my trips” thingy. Mine still shows that I have a stay planned for Aria in June…of 2013! :rolleyes2:

Like most everything related to the Milf site, I just ignore it.

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :evillaugh....yea, I'm finding it's kind of screwed up isn't it? Some days an offer shows up and the next day it's gone and something new is there. Myabe that's the new normal for MLife:poke:

Am I correct in my thinking/understanding that all these offers disappear on 1 Oct? Either way if I really wanted to stay at an MLife property, I'd assume you just call your host.

5. rdunc311

rdunc311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did booked for February through the MLife website, but when I had to change the dates, I had to call because there seemed to be no way to do it on the website.

Not very user-friendly. The MLife rep that I spoke to over the phone said they are glad the website doesn't work because that means job security.

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that is some funny shit....honest response by the rep though:nworthy:

7. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny, I never show any history in the "my trips" section, even if I have just returned a few days earlier.

8. DrLect

DrLect Winning!

Trips to Las Vegas:

Freudian slip?

9. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Certainly not…I would never ignore a milf! :evillaugh

10. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you book a trip through MLife, you have to call VIP Services of the hotel in question in order to cancel the reservation.

The MLife website has these things called "Itinerarys" that can hold god knows how many reservations. If you're booking through the website, it's best to create a new Itinerary first and give it some name, like the hotel name and stay dates. And then book your room.

I didn't catch on too quickly, and I have one itinerary that has 12 reservations in it, 11 of which are either already come and gone, or have been cancelled.

11. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone else can correct me but I'm pretty certain that the answer to your question is no. Your offers will not disappear on 10/1. The only thing the October date does is reset your tier credits and decide what the minimum tier is you will be until the next 10/1.

Whatever tier you have on 10/1 will be the tier you have till next 10/1 unless you move up. Your tier credits reset to zero though and you have to earn the following year's tier starting from scratch.

Your point play, express comps, and offers (as well as play history that generates your offers) is still maintained the same way it does throughout the year. Point play and express comps may have an expiration date based on when they are earned but if they do I don't know it off the top of my head.

12. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just because your tier credits go to zero has nothing to do with offers. If you drop a level, it has little to do with offers.

OFFERS ARE BASED ON PLAY - not on tier.

Sorry is I shouted, but this is discussed on multiple threads, often.

13. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not quite correct.

Whatever tier you earned between last 10/1 and this 10/1 will be your tier going forward.

For example, I'm currently Platinum, but I'll be dropping to Pearl on 10/1.

14. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops, yeah, I wasn't thinking about dropping a teir. I just can't imagine gambline LESS than you did in the previous year....LOL.

But yea, however many points you earned between 10/1 and the previous 10/1 will determine your minimum tier for the next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.