1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn VIP Experience

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Matty Ice, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://wynn.promo.eprize.com/vipsweepstakes

The VIP Experience
    Three nights in a luxurious Parlor Suite at Wynn Las Vegas
    Round trip domestic airfare for two
    Two premium tickets to Le Rêve - The Dream
    Two rounds at the Wynn golf course
    50-minute spa massage for two
    Two passes to the Penske-Wynn Ferrari showroom
    Daily dining credit of $250
    Cabana day rental (season permitting)

Three nights in an Encore Resort Suite
    Two premium tickets to Le Rêve - The Dream
    Complimentary chocolates sent to your room

Two nights in an Encore Resort Suite

Please see the Official Rules below for complete details on eligibility.

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting!

3. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not for Canadians, :cry:

4. lljimll

lljimll Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharin'... that's a nice package!

6. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Entered and crossing fingers.

7. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, when is the winner announced?

8. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much, I entered :)

9. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing! Entered, fingers and toes crossed.

10. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:

[​IMG]

11. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that's a damn good package! I entered for another givieway today for the NFR rodeo. Don't have the exact link at the moment but Ill find it if anyone wants. I know you can look up NFR on facebook and enter that way.

12. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really appreciated the link to the sweepstakes.....we stay at Wynn regularly. but this looked like fun.

Well, we got an email today letting us know we got second place. LOL. And that means 3 free nights in a resort room. I am willing to bet that pretty much everyone who entered got second place.....although I am hoping there is one lucky VMB member who won.

So, how didja do?

13. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well....I didn't get an e-mail yet but that is exactly what I was thinking when I entered. Now that GP would have been nice.

14. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Major congrats. Unlike you I got jack.

15. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! I figured that they gave out one first place prize and everyone else who entered got the free nights in their hotel. My apologies....I wasn't trying to brag in anyway.....just figured it was a way to get lots of people in their door. Kind of the "everybody gets a trophy just for playing". :peace:

16. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need to apologize. I didn't expect to win anything. This is like a lottery so it would be a long shot.

Again major congrats.

17. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After seeing DMSCR's response, I went back to the Wynn site and read the rules and posted the prize structure below. I guess I should have done that before posting my first response....too ADD. When I first read the rules, I stopped reading after the 3 grand prizes as that was what interested me. But, there were 282 second place prizes which is what I received. I'm going to pass on this as I get better offers from Wynn than this given we play a lot there.

6. Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): A trip for two (2) to the Wynn Las Vegas hotel. Trip package includes roundtrip air transportation from a domesticairport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV; three (3) nights' accommodations in a Parlor Suite at the Wynn Las Vegas (limited to double occupancy); tickets for two (2) to Le Rêve-The Dream (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); passes for two (2) to the Penske-Wynn Ferrari dealership showroom; a dining credit up to $250 per day (max $750 per trip); a 50-minute massage for winner and guest; two (2) rounds of golf at the Wynn Golf Course; and rental of a Cabana (subject to availability and seasonality) for a day. Sponsor is not responsible if Le Rêve-The Dream is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All reservations (room, dining and entertainment) are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $7,100. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.

FIFTEEN (15) FIRST PRIZES (five(5) per Entry Period): Three (3) nights' accommodations at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel in a Wynn or Encore Resort room (limited to double occupancy); two (2) tickets to Le Reve-The Dream (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and one (1) chocolate amenity. All reservations (room and entertainment) are subject to availability. Sponsor is not responsible if Le Reve-The Dream is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to check-in. Prize is subject to availability and blackout dates. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, travel expenses, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of check-in. Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. ARV: $862.

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO (282) SECOND PRIZES (ninety-four (94) per Entry Period): Two (2) nights' accommodations at the WynnLas Vegas hotel in a Wynn or Encore Resort Room. All reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to check-in. Prize is subject to availability and blackout dates. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, travel expenses, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of check-in.Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. ARV: $358

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.