1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots MGM: The Royal At The Mansion $650K Slot Tournament

Discussion in 'Slots' started by VegasStrip, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasStrip

VegasStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the invitation to MGM Grand's "The Royal At The Mansion" $650K Slot Tournament in Oct.

If I weren't in my cousin's wedding that weekend of 10/19, I would have made my reservation awhile ago! :cry:

$10K entry fee, 3 nights comp in a Suite and F&B, plus a 1 in 50 chance at the $300K Grand Prize!

Anyone going?!

Attached Files:

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the invite too. I also have a wedding the same day. Although the odds are good for a change to win 300K I don't have an extra $10k of disposable income to go to this. Too bad b/c it looks like it would be fun.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    those cash entry fee tourneys suck. I only play comp tourneys. but I'm actually already going to be at MGM that weekend for a golf tourney anyway.

4. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter, if you don't mind me asking? What tourney are you playing in?

5. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shadow Member/Guest

6. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ooh! Shadow looks like so much fun to play. Have a good time. I guess I'll have to settle for Wynn that weekend. Unless you recommend somewhere else.

I should ask my host if he could ever get me on shadow creek sometime? I believe that's the only way to get on, right?

7. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anybody staying at an MGM property can play Shadow for the $500 green fee. I'm not sure I would pay that, but it's the only place to play if it's comped. obviously not that weekend though as it will be closed for the tourney.

8. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    shifter:
    Why do you believe the cash entry fee tourneys suck? We've done many of those at Wynn and are actually ahead for our entry fees (a few top five finishes helped with that). I've never actually won anything in a free tourney...... Just wondering.......

9. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just because I don't want to pay for the entry, I want them to give me entry for free, lol. I don't like when they send me an "offer" to pay 10k for a tourney.

10. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL

Apparently, the buy-in tournaments at Wynn have some perceived comp value to them and you must have a certain status to get invited to the higher buy in tourneys. The weekend of Sept 19-21 they have a Red Carpet tourney.....but there are 3 tourneys going on at once. We got invited to the $5K buy in and there is also a $10K buy in and a $25K buy in.....didn't get invited to those bigger buy in tournaments. Crazy....you would think my money is as good as the next persons. No worries either way though as we have family obligations that weekend.

11. boxnmn2k3

boxnmn2k3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to MGM Slots Tournament on the weekend of the 19th...anyone else going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.