1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria on MyVegas: What Room Type Were You Given?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll soon be at Aria for a couple nights, the first of which is on a MyVegas comp. I paid for the second night. The reservations agent linked the two confirmation numbers together.

If anyone reading this has used the MyVegas comp night recently, what type of room were you given?

I ask because I got an email offering to upgrade to a Deluxe City View (which technically only applies to the second night) for $20, but I'm wondering if I were to do it, would that increase the likelihood that we get a better room for both nights, or are their hands tied when it comes to free nights via MyVegas? Also, does Aria have views worth upgrading for in the first place?

Most likely I'll forego the upgrade offer and just see what kind of room we're given, but I'd be interested to hear people's advice. Thanks.

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can always email guest relations at that hotel. That is what i did at excal asking if we could upgrade our comp to what i will book on my own (already booked a lower end room but want contemp)

3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed an old 2 night comp in mid May and for whatever reason got upgraded to a Sky Suite on about 30th floor or somewhere around there that faced the strip. Room was fantastic. I think in your case, I would just be tempted to roll the dice, try the $20 trick and see what happens.

4. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I was going to get shafted checking in at 10:30 in the morning...I was upgraded to a Crystals suite for 2 days (Agent let me combine days so I wouldn't have to switch rooms). Gave her a $20 just for the courtesy afterward.

By far the nicest hotel room I have ever been in!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.