1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Tier Expiration

Discussion in 'Comps' started by barnaj, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnaj

barnaj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay so im trying to understand this. Im Platinum with about 475,000 TC's. Now i know they have the TC expire every Oct. 1st thing. BUT, they also have "you will enjoy your tier for one year" thing. My question is, Ive been platinum for years, without every falling to a lower tier. What date do they use in my situation for when my "year at that level" expires? Sounds confusing so i hope someone gets what i mean and can give an educated answer.
    :beer:

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    u will reset in october to zero but remain platnuim thru sept 2014

3. barnaj

barnaj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Seeing it in print, it now makes perfect sense. I saw the same answer on another thread. Quite honestly Tiers's dont mean much. You get comped/FP etc, based on your TC's earned on recent trips IMO. And your EC's dont expire at least. Thanks again!
    :beer:

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree i get comp on my theo not what card i have,i belive u have to gamble atleast every 6 months not to loose ur ec or something like that

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they already reset everybody's TCs to 0 last Oct, so those 475k are from this year only. you will be Plat through Oct 14 and will need to earn another 200k TCs between Oct 13 and Oct 14 to maintain Plat for the following year.

6. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. You hit Platinum on October 3, 2012? You're good for Platinum through 2014. The key is the "minimum" of one year for your tier.

7. Robinjanks

Robinjanks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I had 560,000 points and was platinum for years. This September 2013 your points will fall to 0. The year they gave was from last year to this year.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.