1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Tower Suite Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Staceur, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Staceur

Staceur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I have a reservation to stay in a 1 bedroom tower suite at the Mirage in a few weeks. I am curious do all strip facing suites have the Love wrap on the windows? Has anyone been there recently that can confirm this? The view is very important to me and I will be disappointed if it is ruined by the window wrap.

Thanks!

2. DaleU

DaleU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the suites on floors A-E are suites and they all are covered by the Love building wrap banner.

3. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at the tower suites on both the strip side and the pool side. Both sides had the wrap. The wrap didn't obstruct the view except if you tried to take a picture. I enjoyed staying in that room a lot...it was very nice! Hope you like it too!

4. Erich17

Erich17 It is a real Obsession

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there a couple months back and yes they all have the wrap around them. You can still see alright but it is not the same. Room is awesome though.

5. Staceur

Staceur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate the responses. I wish I knew whose bright idea it was to put wrap around the only room in the entire hotel with floor to ceiling windows :grrr:

6. GeriBeri

GeriBeri Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suites with wrap

I tried every angle to get decent pics of the volcano and strip from a suite window....none were good!

7. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are willing to make the walk and can get into a tower suite at the very end of the hallway, the view there is not obstructed by the wrap.

8. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying in that tower suite is well worth having to deal with this window wrap!
    It's not that much of a problem. You can still see clearly and lots of light still gets inside your room. You'll have a great view through your eyes but dont count on taking good quality photos.

The room itself is pretty amazing and I believe it's one of the best values for what your getting!

9. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. Stayed on the Pool side, and even though it had the Love wrap, I hardly noticed it after the 1st day. The pop up TV at the foot of the bed is awesome. The bathroom is huge, plus it's nice to get separation from the living/dining area w/ the doors to the bedroom.

10. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the end of the hallway on the pool side and we did have the wrap on our windows, so YMMV, OP.

11. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry about the misleading info, as we've also had the wrap on poolside rooms (but had never been on the end of a hallway on that side). the specific room that I recall without the wrap was on the outside of the north tower and facing toward TI and Wynn.

12. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were facing the secret garden. You could see the dolphins swimming around from our room. I think we were on floor B if that helps. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.