1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife 2-for-1 Cirque Shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by tnkc, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello...

I got an email last night from MLife for 2-for-1 all MGM Cirque shows. Alas, the link does not work! I was able to get to the point where I entered credit card info, and then it went down and redirected me to TicketMaster. The problem is that Ticketmaster doesn't have the deal listed (you have to be an MLife member).

Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks!

2. Jepockn

Jepockn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same thing and it wouldn't work for me either. Maybe try giving m life a call.

3. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay; got it working now for those who are interested. Got two for one for Zumanity. Enjoy!

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the same offer. Can you buy 1 ticket to one show and use the free ticket to another show? Or is the buy 1 get one free only apply to the same show?

5. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has to be the same show the way it rang up.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres an add for locals 2 for ones also

7. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking of getting the same offer. Do you mind if I ask what level your tickets are ie how many coins you used as well as if you already know your seats?

8. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't use any of my MyVegas points. I got an email from MLife with a 2-for-1 offer just because I'm a member (although I've heard some members didn't get it?). Just clicked the link and selected my tickets; it offered me two levels of tickets. I got the more expensive ones. I didn't get to select my seat (as Ticketmaster allows), but they did tell me what seats I got.

Many of the lower cost MyVegas offers are for "Companion tickets", which would be the same as a 2-for-1 offer. I jumped at this offer because it was a way to get the same thing and not spend my gold coins; I can now use them on something else...probably food.

Note: There was a link for 500 free MyVegas chips on the email, though :peace:

9. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got that same offer and got 2 tickets to Ka. I did it on my phone at work and rushed through it. I didn't receive a conformation email. Was I supposed to? Also could they just look the tickets up through my name and/or credit card at will call if I was supposed to get a conformation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.