1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris eifel tower

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Chrisnewton, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

Is it there any bars where you can just get a drink at the top of the eifel tower in Vegas?

And if so does it cost to get up there?

Thanks

Chris

2. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. It's free if you just tell them you're going up to the bar.

Regardless if it's not at the top of the tower, it's still a great view and you can watch the Bellagio fountains from the bar as well.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are drink prices like? I assume no bartop VP?

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is nothing at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Vegas except for an observation deck. There is a restaurant that is a few stories above street level in the Eiffel Tower called The Eiffel Tower Restaurant and yes, there is a bar there in the restaurant. It is a beautiful restaurant with spectacular views of the Strip and the Bellagio fountains. There is no cost to get to the restaurant, only if you decide to go up to the observation deck.

5. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. The other poster was referring to the Stratosphere .

6. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I recall, it's just a restaurant, so no bartop VP.

Don't remember drink prices, but I thought their food prices were inflated.

7. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all so what your saying is we can get to the restaurant for free and just get a few drinks and no food?

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see why not - you can call them and ask before you go, just to confirm.

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is a restaurant so food is available. I am not sure about the cost or what's on the menu. just remember that it isn't on the top of the eiffel tower.

10. sjross2

sjross2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    exactly - bar/lounge is open from 11:30am to midnight - don't need to eat lunch/dinner to enjoy

11. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is in the Eiffel Tower. So, to get to the Restaurant and the Eiffel Tower Experience, you use the same elevator. They have a restaurant host/ess located just outside the elevator.

There's no bar top VP. It's an upscale French restaurant. The food is good, not Alize great though. The view is great, the atmosphere is great, and the service is great. Definitely a nice place to take someone special and have a drink after a long day. Get an appetizer.

I would also recommend going to Mix at the top of THEhotel if you're interested in bars with a great view. The Mix Lounge has one of the best views when the sun goes down and they have an outdoor patio you can sit at while enjoying the sunset.

12. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do keep in mind that it's considered a fine dining establishment by CET. it's possible that things have loosened up of late, but a few years ago, we wanted to stop by one afternoon to show some friends the view. I was wearing nice jeans, but with sandals, so the doorman outside the elevator handed me a pair of socks to put on before we could go up. I believe that business attire is still expected during dinnertime.

13. ltolhurst

ltolhurst Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are always welcome to come up for a drink or just to look out the window. We do have a beautiful bar and lounge.

The bar serves from 11:30 am until midnight or beyond.

Please feel free to contact me directly whenever we can be of service.

Lyle
    [email protected]

14. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't read every thread but this is the first time that I have noticed an employee publicly commenting on a thread, Trip Advisor-style. It is a nice thing to see here, in my view. Was thinking of going to a different upscale restaurant at Paris LV during our visit there next week, but maybe a return trip to Eiffel Tower restaurant is in order!

15. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ltolhurst posts once in awhile

The view is above average. Get there just at sundown for the best views of the fountain. The bar is situated away from the windows, but you can see out.

If the place is not packed, maybe you can get a bottle of wine and get a table and just drink and lookout.

I think he has posted his cell phone number and email on here somewhere.

The food is french.

The drink prices are the usual Vegas drink prices for a high end restaurant.

if you want some great views,

Foundation Room at the Mandalay Bay is a great view UP the strip, the north view.

The next four are of views of the entire strip from the west side looking UP and DOWN the strip.

Voodoo Lounge at Rio.

Ghost Bar at Palms. Go outside a SPECTACULAR view.

Nove Italiano Restaurant at Palms.

My favorite restaurant in all of Las Vegas, Alize Restaurant at Palms. I can stay at Alize for two hours just staring out the window and drinking. BTW, Alize is ABOVE the Ghost Bar.

16. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all i will defiantly be popping into the bar !

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.