1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sapphirevegas, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria buffet and twofer buffets now available! Just popped up while I was on the game. Finally got in on a good one!

2. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you go for dinner or lunch? I went with dinner because it was what I saw first and was excited and didn't want to miss out, then I saw the lunch. The lunch one appears to be a much better value as far as LP to real $ goes, but I'm still happy with getting in on the dinner.

3. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that, just got a dinner buffet, wanted the 2xbuffet will try tomorrow.

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see they're adding more stuff.

Unfortunately, I hate the Aria buffet with a passion so it's worthless to me.

Interesting that the Aria dinner buffet costs 28k lps and the Mirage buffet costs 35k lps. You would think Aria would be more expensive, seeing as it's at a 5 star hotel and was just recently redone.

5. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting this! I just grabbed a lunch buffet to go with my Aria night. BFF has a night and hopefully she will get in on the buffet as well. It's not the greatest buffet, but for us it will be the most convenient!

I am confused as to why a single lunch is 14,000 & 2 lunches is 37,500. I guess if you were trying to redeem more awards it might make sense to spend more points..........

6. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you sapphirevegas

I'm glad to see new rewards at the Aria because that is where I'm going! :nworthy:

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This question gets asked a lot. Since implemented the 3/30 limit pretty much all rewards that were for two people were more than double their single person counterpart. It's because you pay a premium for only using up one of your 3/30 spots instead of you and a companion each having to use one or paying a premium for two tickets (as opposed to a BOGO).

8. directortara-tino

directortara-tino Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria

I have been comped at Aria 3 years and plan to go this year. Not a fan of buffet either. The member above has it correct.

How is Cravings @ Mirage? btw

9. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the lunch for two because I had just gotten dinner at Mandalay buffet for each of us. The lunch one was a way better deal point wise.

10. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So of all the buffet/food comps left, how would you rank them in terms of quality. Assuming Bellagio at number one? Basically looking to comp as much food as I can this trip...room is already covered and shows don't interest me.

11. dietcoke

dietcoke Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bottomless Beverage

I've emailed myVegas support and haven't heard back from them, but does anyone know if you can use the bottomless bev reward the same time as their buffet reward? Also, has anyone used the bottomless beverage credit?

Thanks.

12. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking similarly to you and decided to look at it as a max number of meals mentality. The buffet for two people is basically 2 meals, the all day buffets I considered 3 meals, and the 50 dining credit I considered as 2 meals since my wife and I could both eat a meal with that. Using that calculation I decided 2 meals at Aria or Monte Carlo was better than 3 meals at Excal/Luxor. My tough decision is keeping two MC $50 credits (wife and I each have accounts) or using one of the, for a picnic by the pool. Since the rest of the food rewards are BOGO or only for one person I didn't consider them. No need to use up a reward spot and commit us to paying for a specific place. My LP earning capability has pretty much outpaced my useful rewards (since we aren't interested in rooms) so LP cost wasn't as much of a factor.

13. FlyoverFi

FlyoverFi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get an answer? I was wondering about doing the same thing....

14. evinrude

evinrude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage buffet is NOT good. I used to get comped meals there frequently as poker comps, and it got to the point where I would use these comps at CPK instead of Cravings. Having eaten at Wynn, Bellagio, PHo, Paris, and Mirage, and TI, Mirage is by far the worst buffet of these.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.