1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport to El Cortez

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mdlee3_46041, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdlee3_46041

mdlee3_46041 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everybody! I'm arriving on Saturday about 11:30am. I'm staying at the El Cortez and was wondering what is the best route to tell the cabbie to take? Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 11:30am, but by the time we collect our bags, it will most likely be noon or just after.

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went from GS on Ogden to the airport and just told him to go via Paradise. Fair was about $26 or so. I guess you could tell him EC via paradise. You can also take the WAX from ground Zero for $2.00 ($1.00 for seniors) and it is 28 minutes to Walgreens. Plenty of room for luggage. Check RTC for schedule; pretty much leaves on the hour or just after.

Jimbo338

3. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    El Cortez will give you a free ride back to the airport when you check out. Talk to the front desk people.

4. mdlee3_46041

mdlee3_46041 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I already knew that.

I also already knew about the WAX also as I've taken it on my last couple trips. It's my wife's first trip though so I didn't want to miss the WAX and have to have her wait for the next bus on her first trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.