1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife - No corporate offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, what's up with this. I have asked them twice why I don't have corporate offers and all I get is that they are still "rolling them out". Yeah.... right!

I've had it where I have gotten the corporate offers - but they just don't show up on the web-site, but this time I didn't get them at all. I called MGM Grand which is the one place where I know I get no other offers - nada.

I see on here that several others don't get them anymore either. Thoughts on this. Is this deliberate or is this the result of their wonderful computer system. I don't get e-mails or mailings from "M Life" anymore either - i.e., like when they make program changes, adding the RC cruise relationship and sent out a flier.

2. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still get the occasional direct mail offer. I think I just got one from the mirage telling me I should Come out and see their pool this summer. I stay at mgm grand every December but I can't remember getting one from them in a long time. The website has a couple offers for me and a lot of tier discounts of rooms.

Now the Beau Rivage in Biloxi and Goldstrike in tunica sends me flyers every month

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still get direct offers too, but what I'm talking about are the "corporate" offers. This offer is usually the first one listed on the web-site and will say something like M Life Summer Offer. When clicking on the offer you will see all the M Life properties behind it. The offers for the different properties are usually very similar.

The nice thing about corporate offers is that you can stay at an M Life property that you don't normally stay at - or get direct offers from. When I stayed at the Mirage for the first time, I used my corporate offer.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's so screwed up.

I stopped getting corporate and property offers via regular mail, email, and in my online account shortly after I got a host at MB.

He apparently has moved on, but I still get nothing.

However, for a February trip I called VIP services at Aria and I don't know whether anything was showing in my account or not, but the VIP rep offered me 3 nights in a regular room, which was fine with me.

I kind of low played them on that trip; when I called recently about July, the VIP rep said there was nothing in my account, but that I had a host - it was the host's day off, so she put me through to email. Instead of leaving a voice mail, I emailed the host and introduced myself and asked what was available, and she emailed back and said she could do three nights. Boom, it was booked in 5 mins.

I know making a phone call and sending an email isn't exactly jumping through hoops, but still...it's nuts that you can't just do it yourself. If a host will give me three nights, then I'm sure I qualify for a corporate or property offer.

And the only explanation I've ever gotten was "Not everybody gets them".

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  5. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My corporate offers appear and disappear all the time. I got them for a while, then they went away, and then they came back with the summer ones that showed up in late spring. My play has been pretty consistent this whole time.

The most frustrating part is you can never get a straight answer as to why the site doesn't show what you are entitled to receive. I'd love to hear "it just doesn't work correctly." That would be refreshing.

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm pretty sure it's glitches in their system. I didn't get corporate offers for a couple of cycles and now all of a sudden I got the summer corporate offer.

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could be a glitch; could be a flag that only one guy on earth knows exists.

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking it's a glitch is kind of scary. Because they make no attempt to even fix the problem when reported. Just keep giving you some dumb bogus excuse. That would tell me no one even knows how to fix the problem. Is it the biggest problem in the world - No. But it does start to get kind of annoying after a while - like being excluded from the M Life mailings/e-mailings. If my boyfriend didn't get them, then I wouldn't know about anything going on.

9. Debh

Debh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too, am not getting any summer offers as usual or Corporate offers. I did receive an offer from Bellagio which Aria is matching and bettering with sky suite again but nothing else has come in.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  10. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson must be in charge of their IT department. There's always something wrong...and it doesn't seem to be isolated to certain people or certain "events" or offers. :eek:

I haven't seen a corporate offer for 2 seasons, despite being there more in the past 2 years than the previous 8 years combined. Whatever.

11. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't got corporate offers in a year. I get a couple property specific ones from the places I've stayed recently, but that's it. But when I call, the host makes an offer.

12. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I guess I don't feel so bad then. I really miss getting my corporate offer. I know I can call and probably get a direct offer, but I like seeing what they are, and if my slot number has increased, etc.

13. BLNT

BLNT High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a few spring offers on Mlife.com which included suites, plus several that were basically slightly discounted rooms (at every location).

Now all I see are the discounted rates for summer. I get emails and snail mail flyers from Aria for discounted rooms. No thanks... if I'm playing, I'm not paying (for the room at least).

Still have Beau Rivage free room, free play, and flight offers. No changes there (though I have not been there in a couple of years).

Oh well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.