1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gondola at Venetian

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by 1pirate1princess, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1pirate1princess

1pirate1princess Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have come across info that states a price of $16, is that per boat or per person? Also, where do I make reservations, can they be made a day or more ahead or first come wait in line?

2. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to make reservations in person. There is a small kiosk outside on the northern end of the canal...I believe that is where you purchase your tickets. Sales start 09:30 to 10:00 AM depending if you want an indoor or outdoor ride. Fares are $18.95/person (4 people rate). You can get a 2 person private gondola ride for $75.80. Spend the extra money and get the private ride. A friend of mine took his girlfriend and they shared a gondola with two other people...a grandmother and her young teenage granddaughter who bitched through the whole ride...ruined the experience. If you have any questions or requests call: 702-414-4300.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get your reservations early - particularly if you want to be in a gondola on a weekend. This "ride" is very popular and books up fast.

Bill

4. Nondo

Nondo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is the "ride" worth it?

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was maybe a 10 minute ride, could have been 15 minutes.

My wife and I did it. It was fun. Would I do it when I go with my brother..no. But you get a nice little ride, your gondolier signs and if you have the money...I woudl say go for it. If it is between that and somethign else then it might be a harder choice. We enjoyed it!

6. Aurelien

Aurelien Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, but each time I goes in the Venetian I take a moment to make fun of the peoples on Gondolas, I'd say save the money and go to Italy, but hey, YOLO so book and do it with your wife she'll enjoy the ride.

7. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My advice would be to opt for the indoor ride as opposed to the outdoor ride.
    1. Less people gawking at you
    2. It is always so windy in front of the Venetian no matter what the temperture
    3. More bridges to cross under, meaning more kisses to sneak with your S.O.
    :peace:

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You woudl have to skip a lot of gondola rides in Vegas to save up for a trip to Italy - we were there last summer.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.