1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

21st Birthday coming up and looking to get general bottle service/club info!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by JosephL, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosephL

JosephL Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Everyone,

So I have almost made it to the big 2-1. Of course I have to do it in style and go to Vegas! I am going to get bottle service at some club but I do not know which one nor the prices most offer.

The dates I am going are June 20-25 so some advice on clubs/prices would be great. This is EDC weekend so I know vegas will be packed but I do not know about the club schedule since the festival will be going on. We do not know which day we want to go to the club yet...

Here are the Pros of my party:
    1. Know the right people to tip
    2. Dress REALLY well
    3. Willing to spend 2500-3000

Cons:
    6 Guys (No girls...YET)
    Mostly all "baby-faced" 21year olds but not ugly by any means (Is being too young bad?)

Anyways as I said before I am willing to spend this much on Bottle Service and want some advice. I want a decent table location but do not know how many bottles I can get with that price nor which clubs to talk too. Any help would be appreciated and if you have any questions I will respond promptly.

Yes I do have Jack Colton's Host list if anyone was wondering but I am waiting to talk to them since the date is a bit far away.

Thanks so much for your help!

2. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to tell you but $2500-$3000 will not go very far in a club during EDC weekend.

You won't get a great table and if you actually can get a table with that amount of money you won't be getting many bottles. Having 6 guys could also be a big problem.

You and your friends should just go to EDC. You can get pretty hammered there for a lot less then $3000, there will be TONS of hot girls your age there hat will be barely dressed, and all the DJ's that play in the clubs during EDC weekend will be at EDC too.

I can post some pics from last years EDC if you'd like, maybe that will change your mind.

If you are really dead set on trying to get a table at a club PM me and I'll give you a friend of mines number, she is a host for X/S and Tryst at Wynn.

3. JosephL

JosephL Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks KingBB for the honesty. I actually already am going to EDC but, being this is my first time in Vegas, I kind of wanted a little taste of everything haha. What would you recommend price-wise for a club night. Would you say 5k should cut it? Or even then will I be stuck with a bad table location?

Thanks again.

4. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure on prices for that weekend but during a regular weekend at a good club tables/bottles run around 2k and up.

I'm gonna be out there for EDC weekend too, me and my friends run a shuttle service with 15 passenger vans bringing people back and forth from the strip to the speedway for EDC.

I can text my host friend later today and find out rates at the clubs she works for.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as long as you're not trying to get into the hottest club in the city, I think $3k for 6 guys is doable. there's plenty of places that will set you up with a nice table for that kind of cash.

6. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My recommendation is to just enjoy yourself at the clubs while not getting a table. Paying $4K+ for one night is ridiculous when you can spread that kind of cash for 4+ nights, depending what you do. Enjoy yourself at the different clubs (including pool clubs like Wet Republic at MGM Grand) instead of using all that money on one night. Getting a nice room isn't a bad idea either esp. when you and your friends are willing to spend that much!

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you need the 'hottest' club? If you're willing to go for a very good place but not the very top end, you can get a table for under $3000, even on a busy weekend. Don't worry about table location too much. You can make your own location. Tip the security guy working your table area well and he'll steer girls to your table regardless of where you're at.

8. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I completely agree. I don't agree at all with the poster that says just forego the table completely. a table is important, but it's not important to be at the "hot" club. then you're just paying twice as much for the same thing. honestly most of the clubs are so similar, what does it matter? and i'm not saying go to some sleazebag, off strip club either. you can get a table at top notch, just second tier clubs on the strip for 6 guys on just about any night at a decent price. then grease the palm of the bouncer with a c note or 2 and he'll have girls at your table all night.

9. JosephL

JosephL Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all your help everyone. I really appreciate it. Any Tier 2 clubs on the strip you guys can recommend???

10. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im prob going to go back to EDC one night only. That traffic situation is too crazy.

11. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to many, but I like Hyde the best personally, but I've also been to Haze and liked it. Other people like Pure, LAX, etc.

12. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do yourself a favor and call Derek at Wet Republic (MGM). $2500 will take care of business and you will have 10x the fun as any club... just my two cents.

that made it sound like I am Derek, i'm not. He took care of us at our bachelor party we had last month and it was AWESOME.

13. MangoPort

MangoPort High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your best bet is to go to the Tier 2 clubs - amazing clubs but not the absolute most popular; they'll still be rammed though.

$2,500 is more than enough. 6 guys should be fine with 3 bottles at $500 each + tax and tips in a pretty decent location at Pure or Haze, for example.

14. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    edc weekend

Most clubs like Pure, Tao, The Act ,1 oak, Body English , Marquee im sure with a couple ladies, you can get 3 bottle minimum. if you need any help, let me know

15. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do what king says and skip it.

come home with money in your pocket and buy a used motorcycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.