1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas - Brad Garret Comedy - No GO

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by brianh777s, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianh777s

brianh777s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an FYI - redeemed the points for "Two Tickets to Brad Garrett's Comedy Club", figured something to kill some time this weekend when we are there.

When I called to make the reservation I was told that since "BRAD" was in town that week, the MyVegas reservations were not available.

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about using this, as its not mentioned anywhere on the redemption site.

B

2. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is and has always been mentioned under terms and conditions that the reward is not valid on nights when Brad is performing

3. brianh777s

brianh777s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct - my apologies for not doing my due-diligence.

4. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem. Unfortunately they "hide" many restrictions on the second page of the reward, which you cannot see when it is sold out. Fortunately this reward was available to check it. But usually you can give it back and get your LP refunded if you cannot use it because of the limitations

5. brianh777s

brianh777s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

B

6. RandyCox

RandyCox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else feel disappointed? when they call it the Brad Garrett Show and you can't even go see him...

7. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you are disappointed when you go to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant and he is not personally cooking that day also?
    The Comedy Club is named Brad Garret's Comedy Club no matter who is the act of the Day...

8. Carlany2

Carlany2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great response.

9. brianh777s

brianh777s Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanted to update my original post - It was my fault - it was CLEARLY stated on the redemption page that the 'prize' was not valid with Garret was in town. That being said, after I emailed them - within 24 hours they sent an email back apologizing (for my error) and refunded the credits back to my game account. I thought that was above and beyond the call, and I appreciate it.

Credit where credit is due - thats good service.

10. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, that was a terrible response. It was snide and uncalled for. Count me as someone who was also very disappointed that the MyVegas tickets were no good on the nights Brad Garret is performing. And your comparison to a Chef named restaurant is ridiculous. That's apples and oranges. How many restaurants have a celeb chefs name on them? Do you really expect him to cook your food? I think not. How many clubs does Brad Garrett have? Are you aware of a lot of comedians having a club named after them and people expecting them not to be performing there? I did notice the restriction before ever trying to purchase or redeem it, but I share in the OP's disappointment.

11. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sorry if you are to sensible for my answers. I always try to be funny instead of simply writing "just read the fine print". Not everybody can have the same sense of humor, I know
    Your reply was not very nice as well, just btw :)

12. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, much too sensible for your answers. :wink2:

13. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's Brad Garrett... I can't imagine he's THAT funny, if anything seeing him perform is only worth the celebrity sighting value. Other performers are probably just as if not more entertaining.

Any time you go to a venue like that and see some no-names perform it's a hit or miss, normally you get one or two good performances from a night though!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.