1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lost point from TR Bank of America card ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rainwater, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The points earned with the old TR Visa card from Bank of America....have NOT been put onto my Total Rewards account. I earned these BEFORE the cut-off date of March 15. Anyone else have this happen....and who did you contact about it? I hope there are no problems with the NEW TR card. Thanks for any info......

2. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was a BoA TR Visa user as well

Iirc it could sometimes take 90 days for the points to post as it only happened quarterly

mine haven't posted yet either, I don't think it's Time to hit the panic button yet

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, if you spent $600 on the card, how many reward credits would that come to?

4. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $600 spent would be 600 points, effectively $6 cash back (1%)

5. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My response was based on every day spending btw, where $1 is equal to 1 point

I believe you always got 3 points per dollar spent if it was at a CET property or website

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a big hunk of spending right there. $6.00 off your next buffet.

7. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per info sent from BOA, the way I interpreted the BOA credit card switch-over was: All charges posted/shown on your March 2013 billing would earn Total Rewards points and be sent to Total Rewards (as usual).

So, anything charged/posted in March but on your April billing (NOT on your March billing) would not earn Total Rewards points.

My wife's and my March billings closed on March 21 and March 22. The billings indicated the charges were given Total Rewards points. As usual, the Total Rewards points posted to our Total Rewards accounts 1 day later (on March 22 and March 23 respectively).

I don't expect any further Total Rewards points for charges posted on our accounts after March 21 and March 22 respectively; i.e. any shown on our April 2013 billings or later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.