1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

liquor store via presidential on way to cosmo

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BeeeJay, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any suggestions?

Haven't done this for a while but it's my turn
    seems like last time limo stopped on way it was a gouge bar with limited off sale selection.

I want a decent liquor store with full selection of mixers snacks, decent prices, etc.

Have presidential booked one way, not the roundtrip special, so assume i get free stop within an hour

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lees Discount Liquor is your first choice. Its just north of Encore across from the soon to be Resorts World China. I always go to that place when I need a few bottles to start the trip, unless I am using comps in which case I hit CET liquor store.

There is an ABC liquor store in Miracle Mile or you can hit the Walgreens right at Harmon unless you are looking for some high end scotch or premium hooch. They stock grey goose and its across street from Cosmo.

Lastly if need you to stock up the limo, then I would hit LV liquor outlet down the street from the rental car center. I went to this place to stock up for an excursion to CA last year while I was in Vegas, its south and west of airport around 2 miles.

3. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lee's Discount. They will know it.:beer:

4. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lee's will have the best selection and prices of alcohol/mixers, but I don't remember them having snacks. There is another Lee's on LV Blvd. but closer to South Point. There is a Von's on Tropicana across the street from UNLV, I use to go there a lot when I worked at Thomas and Mack (you have dogde one or two crackheads, but you'll be fine) they'll have everything...snacks, water, mixers, alcohol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.