1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long will it take...?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by GA Redneck, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long will it take from time we arrive at airport on a Saturday evening around 7:30 to get bags,cab or limo then to Bellagio and also to check in that time of evening? Trying to decide if I will have time to make a dinner at hotel before they close?

VEGAS BABY!
  2. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GA Redneck:
    Minimum of 1 hour....max of 2 hours. It takes 15 mins just to get to baggage claim and that is where the uncertainty begins. We don't check bags, but you will read reports from people on this board that they waited an hour for their bags. Strip will be busy on Sat night, so at least a 15 min cab ride....may be longer.

3. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In vegas there are lots of late night eating options in all the hotels. Slow down and relax. :)

4. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would slow done but I'm gonna propose as soon as we get there and then wanted to have a romantic dinner to celebrate at hotel and was thinking of doing it at prime but they close at 10:00.

VEGAS BABY!
  5. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to chill

Dude....seriously....

No woman wants to have her super-special-once-in-a-lifetime proposal dinner after she gets off an airplane from Georgia.

She's going to be so "wowed" by everything getting in that night you won't have her full attention. Just wait and do it the next night. Let her get fancied up. Prime is a nice place, and you need to wear nice clothes, not travel clothes.

I get you are excited about the proposal (clearly, by the sheer number of posts you've made about it) and waiting is hard, but you get one shot at this (unless she says no of course) so be a little patient.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about doing a fancy dinner after all day in a plane, shuttle/taxi, checkin, unpack, etc.

Just a long day to then spend $150 or whatever. Just my two cents.

Oh yea, after you propose, guess what she will want to do? (not that - sorry).
    She will want to call,text and facebook everone she knows while you sit there and stare at your cold steak.

Just sayin.

7. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok! Ok! I'm just a little nervous and excited at the same time. I took your advise and changed it till Sunday evening. I have charged dinner to you! Thanks!

VEGAS BABY!
  8. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should most definitely listen to BlueSkadoo. I missed the whole proposal thread....been married too long to read those threads. Good luck and I hope she says yes!

9. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with others.

Just be sure not to drink too much the night before. You don't want to be hungover during the big moment.

10. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL... Love it! Good Luck!!!!! :cheers:

11. realjwstorm

realjwstorm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're gonna make this trip special with a proposal, think about having a limo waiting for you guys at the ap .. she'll love it ..

12. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a Limo would be a good way to arrive at hotel. Anyone have a good limo guy that I can contact?

VEGAS BABY!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.