1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Measuring coin in with MLife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mike_m235, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm usually a table game player, but I've been practicing video poker. To keep track of my coin in, I think I can just watch how much point play I earn and do the math from there.

I'm gold, so I think I get a 20% bonus. So what I think that means is that every time I have earned $12 in point play, I've put $10000 coin in on video poker.

Is this correct?

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yeah that's right. Also while you're playing there is a little session points thing on the bottom of the screen that you can use for that session, at least there was on the VP machines i played. 1 point equal to $10 coin-in, no tier bonus on that.

3. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could someone please make the same extrapolation for me on traditional reel slots (IE., Double Diamond) as a Platinum member?

Many thanks.

4. Kickin

Kickin Flea

FJD, you should get 1 cent per $3 coin-in on those non-specialty slots and a 30% platinum bonus so 1.3 cents. Then its just:

($pointplay/0.013) * $3 = total coin-in

As a very close estimate you can just multiply your pointplay by 230 to get your total coin-in.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kickin. I've always seen the points thing on VP machines but never really understood it's relation to tier credits/coin in.

6. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the numbers crunchin' KC...but I thought those bonuses relating to Tier Status only applied to things like Express Comps...and not to hard-dollar comps like Point Play or even to Tier Points themselves...or does it in fact apply?

That said I have no clue...probably the way they want it.

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

FJD, I originally thought that too but the tier bonuses do apply to both ECs and PP. They don't apply to tier points.

8. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The info was less than clear and hard to find on their website. Imagine that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.