1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

limo from airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Carole, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to rent a limo from the airport to Bally's...just wondering when they quote you a flat rate is that and hourly charge? I just want enough time to make a stop at my bank. It is pretty close, E. Tropicana and South Eastern so should only be a few minutes out of the way.

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a one way limo from airport to Bally's, it's $73, not including tip, and that is for one hour.

3. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the response. did you book online? and what company?

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential in fantastic and the driver has always made a stop for us! I've also had luck just getting a Bell Trans limo at the airport and again the driver had no problem in making a stop. For a more "limo experience" though, I recommend Presidential where you a greeted with a rose and sparkling wine (not really champagne).:eek:

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe looking for a limo ride for our trip. A few drinks on the way to the hotel doesnt seem bad :) It's only champagne if its from from Champagne, France otherwise it is sparkling wine :beer:

6. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked Presidential, and I did it by calling them, because I had a bit of a special request - nothing major.

That reminds me I need to print out my confirmation!

7. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will continue calling it champagne. :) BRB while I get a Q-Tip and a Kleenex.

I understand why they argue about the name, but they really need to lighten up a bit. It is not my problem they created a great product and had great marketing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.