1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oh no, I have to get Down Town after 1:00 AM

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by squidward, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sick and tired of reading royalflusher's and joe's trip reports about their fancy-smancy limo rides when they get to Vegas.

I want to one-up them and get a ride from the best Cab Driver in Las Vegas.... and the most entertaining tweeting cab driver anywhere!

Anyone know how I could contact @LVCabChronicles (twitter), aka MrFunkMD (blogger.com)? Or he can send me a PM?

I will be arriving for CES about 1:00am January 8th and need a ride to The D. I Will happy to meet him at level 0.... all I ask is that he identify himself with a sign that says "Mr. Dongoff".

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. - The title of this post should be [Oh no, I have to get Down Town after 1:00 AM]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I contacted @LVCabChronicles on my last trip and he directed me where to go to be picked up. he's not going to wait for you with a sign as its dead time for him.
    It went very well and i'll be doing this again on my next trip.

just tweet out to him on his name and ask him to add you then you can send a DM and get his contact details.

Dont put his number out on here as that would be inappropriate!!!

its worth it.. in march my fare to downtown was $25... no tunnel :d

he got a decent tip!!! (oh and you skip the cab line too!)

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay Squidward trip report coming up!

4. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are assuming that I will do enough [STRIKE]stupid[/STRIKE] self-depreciating entertaining stuff to warrant another amusing trip report. I could be going to CES (tax-deductible business expense) for strictly professional reasons.

But given my past.... it's probably a safe bet.

Now if I could be a guest blogger on your site? That would be motivation to do [STRIKE]stupid[/STRIKE] entertaining stuff! But the ISL's would probably revolt... remember, I sort of piss them off?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.