1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM limos

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Reed, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying at NYNY on my upcoming trip. Does anyone know if MGM properties will send a limo if I request one? I don't mind paying or using comps for one if its possible. I normally use Presidential limo, but the price for such a short trip is a little high ($134.00 + normally tip around $25 each way) .

I was platinum up until this past April (supposedly expired then, but the Mlife app and website still says I am Platinum). I am not a big player, but normally earn about 160,000 tier credits per trip. I thought before checking with my host, I would ask here to see if anyone else has been able to do this.

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's more credits than I get in a trip -- in fact I've never made 160K in a single trip (although I only stay two nights). I got a limo from Monte Carlo this trip. NYNY, Bellagio and MC share the same limos. No idea why it's those 3 properties, but that's what my driver told me. I think if you play that much on a trip, it's worth asking.

3. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never hurts to ask - worst your host can do is say no.

4. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the limo transportation line for MGM: 702-693-7474

Good number to keep in your phone if you arrive at the airport and your limo is not there. It's happened twice in two trips.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    160k in a trip.

I am pretty sure you would get a limo, comped. Call your host or vip services.

6. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies everyone! I am going to email my host and see what she can do.

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or just call the concierge at the hotel. They should be able to set it up for you and charge it to your room

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, but if you call VIP or Host, there will not be a room charge to deal with.

9. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an update: I emailed my host at NYNY, she said they use Bellagio's limo service. She asked for my flight info and the driver would meet me at baggage and have an ipad with my name on it. I figure for the return, hopefully I can schedule it when I check in at the VIP lounge upon arrival. Another $150 for the budget since I am not booking with Presidential!

10. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is exactly how it worked for me. NYNY, Bellagio, and Monte Carlo share cars. My guy taking me to MC had a Bellagio nametag on. He was waiting when I came off the escalator. I'd set up the return trip with your host vice VIP services.

11. PayDaMan

PayDaMan Guest

Same here with the MGM, always through the host and comp :drunk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.