1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Peepshow - Who fills in for Holly when she's on vacation?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Vega$nut, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vega$nut

Vega$nut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just noticed that Holly is on vacation on the date I have tickets for the show. Disappointed to not see her in the show, although I hear it may be better without her. I was curious who would fill in.

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you find out when she will be on vacation? Thanks!

3. Vega$nut

Vega$nut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Found it on the best of vegas site. Here's what it listed.

Holly Madison will be on vacation from September 24-30 & December 3-9. Replacement performer TBA.

4. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hasn't it usually been Angel Porrino filling in for her? My question, who is replacing her at the end of the year?

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Angel is a more than capable fill in. I hope she gets the residency, but not sure if she has the name recognition.

6. Boone

Boone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Angel was at Absinthe when I was out last year. My taste...... Angel over Holly anyday.

My wife looked at me and asked if I was a fan of tap dancing now :)

7. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes its been angel the past for when holly has been on vac. Ive never seen peepshow and almost seen it in may only because I heard angel was doing it!!! Never did make it......

Would love to see my future wife get the deal :) :)

8. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    now thats shes pregnant will she even end the year ?

9. gamblersruin

gamblersruin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering the same thing. Truth be told though she was the least part of the show. I suppose the draw was hey, Holly Madison shows you her tatas, but otherwise her performance was completely blah. I swear her signature move was her surprised "oh!" face she kept making at everything. I could easily see someone more talented making a greater contribution to the show, name recognition or not.

10. Vega$nut

Vega$nut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Can't imagine she will. If she's 3 months along then it won't be long until she's showing.

11. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me just save you some money and say this show is not great Holly or not. (I saw it free last weekend).. it's cheaply done... I felt it was missing some Vegas pizzaz. I'm a straight lady, but I didn't find any of the girls other than Holly very attractive haha.

The guy next to us told his wife can you take out your cellphone so we can get kicked out LOL.

It's so middle of the road.. me and my friend both said it was ok since it was free, but we'd be mad if we paid $100 for it.

12. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the Peep in June with Holly and enjoyed it! I think Angel will be a good replacement. The male and female singers are outstanding.:blowkiss:

13. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought I heard Holly was leaving the show at the end of the year anyways?

14. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to dissagree on that one its by far the biggest show/production of all the adult show in Vegas, you didnt like and thats cool but theres nothing cheap about this show

15. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, yea maybe of an adult show... I thought it was awkward and boring, the story made no sense. I didn't find it sexy having adults get naked to nursery rhymes.

16. xman30

xman30 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  17. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Peep show a yer ago and really enjoyed it but I like Holly and Josh. Holly is just the name draw to get people in not a big role. She might make it to dec. I didn't start showing with my 3 kids until about 7.5 months and i was fit but not performance fit but I doubt she will stay that long. Of you can see it while she is there I say enjoy it

18. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  19. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just posted on the Planet Hollywood twitter page

Peepshow star @HollyMadison ends her run with the show on Oct. 21! Get your tickets to her final shows: http://het.bz/dDnoz
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeiger plans to replace Madison, the show’s central performer in the Bo Peep role since June 2009, with “other personalities and celebrities.” He said the role would remain topless and be performed in the same context as it has been with Madison as the star.

Those who step into the role will have live stage experience, Zeiger added, and dismissed two names that have been at the center of speculation for weeks as possible performers in the role -- Carmen Electra and Jenny McCarthy. Zeiger said there in Electra “is not being considered” and that McCarthy’s schedule precluded her from stepping into the show, at least in October.

“This will all happen very fast,” Zeiger said. “We’re having auditions and meetings, even today.”

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  20. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy most of your posts, but I think you missed the boat on this one. It's a "peep show." Unlike Jersy Boys or Phantom of the Opera, there really isn't supposed to be a story.

I have seen multiple topless Vegas shows, and I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining Peep Show was. I expected my reaction to be lukewarm, but I was thoroughly entertained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.