1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

wicked spoon

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by fire46149, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to do dinner here one night, didn't realize it was $35 per person, but started thinking with the mixed reviews and the price for 2 people, I know a lot of placed that I can eat at for $75-80. So is it really worth this amount? Again, I have seen countless reviews both positive and negative so figured why not just ask one more time :)

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    go to spice buffet at planet hollywwod or go to bellagio you cant go wrong.:evillaugh

3. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you haven't been before it is worth trying. The food is very good. i just find it a bit hit or miss for service (eg, long waits for drinks and plates not being cleared away).

4. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Save your money and go somewhere else.

Tim:peace:

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio for dinner can be more than an hour wait, so unless you've got a line pass via MLife, not sure I'd do it. We cut the line, and it was still barely worth the price IMO.

6. runningonthehub

runningonthehub VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You read so many different reviews on these buffets, You do not know which to choose.
    One person's gourmet meal is another person's slop. For the price these buffets are charging it is hard to decide which ones to try. I think 70 bucks for two buffets is a bit out there. You might be able to find a good sit-down meal for that price, with much better food and table service.
    I guess like everything else in Vegas, everything is a crap shoot. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. But the line for the buffet at the Bellagio isn't an opinion -- that sucker is always long. So go at off hours, or get yourself a line pass unless you have upper tier MLife status (I think even Pearl gets you a line pass...don't know, I have Gold and I know I get it.)

8. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed the Wicked Spoon on our last trip in March, from the Salad in individual serving dishes (seemed fresher and less soggy then normal buffets), the proscuitto pizza, the pork sliders, the augratin potatoes and the Gelato were my favorite items. My husband loved the prime rib and the braised short ribs. My friend enjoyed the fish options, and the vegetable dishes. I thought it offered everyone a different option. We are going back in October with a group of people (4 of the 8 have never been to Vegas) and we want to take them to the Wicked Spoon. I have tried Bellagio, Wynn and M Resort buffets (as well as Rio) and I like Wicked Spoon the best.

9. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WELL said, thanks for the info and comments here(to everyone else too). This helps me out a lot based on what you have listed here and some of the items on the menu. Im pretty sure I will give it a roll and hope to not 7 out, LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.