1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Airport Limo Pick Up

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone else had problems with them? On my last two trips the driver was not in baggage claim, and I ended up having to call the hotel and wait 45 minutes even though I had a reservation through my host. Does anyone have the direct number to the dispatch for MGM limos? I'm just gonna call them next time I land.

2. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last 2 trips I was supposed to have limo pickups from Bellagio & Cosmo. Neither were there when I exited baggage claim at T2! I do not carry a cellphone in Vegas so just grabbed a taxi.

Never had a problem before but it's not just MGM.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last three trips, limo was there. Sort of. On 2, he was at bottom of escalator. Other one, we arrived about 20 minutes early. Went to baggage for our flight, picked it up,then walked back to bottom of escalator and he was there then.

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not just MGM properties.They have actually been good.

When I played at CET properties I always wondered if the limo would be there or not .About 25% of my arrivals I had a problem with no limo.

5. oneqwickr6

oneqwickr6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    funny you ask this, as im staying at the MGM this week, leaving wed, but anyways last time i reserved it through my host gave her all my flight info and she said he would be there, well i land, look for 10 to 15 minutes, call her she didnt answer so i called the hotel, and then just hit a Taxi, well this time about a month ago i set up the Limo, gave her my flight info and she said she gave the driver my cell phone, well i called her saturday to double check about the driver because shes off on Mondays well when i talk to her she says omg i never finished doing that, so i had to give her my flight info again and she said its all "SET UP" this time so we will see when we arrive if anyone is holding my name on a card or not this time lol..... :grrr: im not a picky person but if the limo is a no show this time, i wont spend a dime in gambling at the MGM Grand ill use my comp room and thats it , my money is green and it spends anywhere on the strip lol. ill go to the B or Aria or maybe even M i hear that place takes good care of its table game players. so its not just you iv had problems with the Limo to.

6. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our last few trips we didn't have any issues, actually the property's limo company text as soon as the driver arrived at the airport so we knew they were waiting. We had issues New Year's but that was sheer volume of people in the airport and traffic in Las Vegas the limo was running late, I called my host and she checked into it and a driver showed up within 5 minutes, so I think they were caught up in the traffic. In April we stayed at the M and they forgot to send us a car, when I called they apologized profusely and dispatched one right away.

Overall I think the service is great, we've had very few issues.

7. Debh

Debh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so far no issues for us either.always very friendly and attentive as well.

8. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which property texts you when the driver gets there?

9. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be the past few stays at the Luxor, my host gives them my cell # when booking the pick up. I believe the company is CLS and I think all the MGM properties use them.

10. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, at my March stay at a Mirage, there were 2 limos waiting for me. Some apparent confusion about the number of people in my party.

11. oneqwickr6

oneqwickr6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if they use CLS do they always send a limo for ya? when i stayed at the palms a few times, sometimes they would send a Limo, sometimes a Mercedes benz, and one time it was a lexus, not that it matters but i was just curious as to what made them decide what to send

12. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's probably what is available in the fleet.
    Most get the stretch Lincoln.

If you're Shifter or Natedog you get the special Maybach that picks you up right at the gate.

13. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never an issue here...I stay at Hotel32 and both times we had a Bellagio limo.

14. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well, sometimes they use CLS when they're really busy. but normally they use their in-house limos.

15. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the direct number to MGM Grand transportation is 702-891-7607. if you're staying at a different MGM hotel, it'll be a different number. all you need to do is call the main number and ask them for the direct number to transportation. it's not a secret.

16. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's if you're staying in the Skylofts or Mansion only. they have special clearance that allows their employees to get through security and meet you at the gate.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.