1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Im finally booked

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Shelbymae, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally have my flights and hotel booked and paid for!! May 1st I booked my "going" flight from Denver on SW airlines for 96 dollars. A few weeks ago I booked at the IP for 125 dollars for 4 nights (including taxes) tonight I booked my return flight from SW, for 108 dollars. Allegiant from Ft Collins was cheaper on the fares, but they hide everything from you so you cant get a total price until after you give your info to them. Thats ok tho...because I know I can take 2 suitcases if I want...and a carry on and not have to worry about paying for them. (the smaller suitcase with my clothes and my coffee maker fits inside my larger suitcase for the purchases on my shopping spree in vegas) Yep..im excited!!!

2. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now you need a VMB countdown timer in your signature!

Y'all are going to have a blast!

When we Were Young
  3. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have one...is it not showing...it shows on my end.

4. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    74 days 19 hours 53 minutes...... or something like that is what its telling me...LOL

5. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There it is!

I wish my friends could get away for a girls trip.

Are y'all going going to a conference or something or is this a real girls get together Vegas vacation?

When we Were Young
  6. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its just a girl get together in vegas....
    We are a group of army moms who have met online. Alot of our sons were stationed in Germany at the same time, and deployed to Afghanistan at the same time. We support eachother and listen to eachother vent when we are having a bad day...when we have not gotten any word from our kids in weeks...We pray, we cry....we laugh, we pray some more, and we are just there for eachother day or night. Our friends that dont have kids in the military just do not have the same appreciation of what we go thru. Its been a lifesaver to have this group. We chose Vegas because of the budget friendly accomodations...transportation, and entertainment.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah !!! So glad for you. Good price on that flight too - I had to pay $171 each way for mom the other day on SW from MSP. (I got mine megacheap with miles during their big sale).

I do really like that SW shows you the 'entire' price - I expected it to go up with taxes, etc., but the $171 each way was the total we were paying.

8. hrslvr142

hrslvr142 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a group of Marine moms that provide the same support. Funny thing is most of us have never even met in person, might have to suggest a get away so we can finally meet. Have an awesome time.

God bless our military!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.