1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wyndham Grand Desert timeshares

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Sam in Ut, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have knowledge or experience at the Wyndham Grand Desert timeshare condos? I believe they are located a few blocks from the Strip on Harmon. My nephew with 6 kids have an offer to stay there. Needless to say swimming pools are a must. Thanks

2. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I own there. It's nice, great for a guy with 6 kids. It's not within walking distance to anything so he'll need a car.

There are two pools and a hot tub. The main pool is for everyone and the smaller pool I think is for adults only. There is a mediocre snack bar and small bar with some slot machines near the lobby. The is cool game room with video and board games and they rent out DVD's.

They have full kitchens and a washer/dryer combo in each unit. It's also all non smoking. It's great for a family.

3. LushLife

LushLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I do like this place. and I second this. There is a family pool, and one that is 18+. They have events during the day for families. The snack bar is alright. Chicken tenders, sandwiches, and pizzas are the fare.

There is a shuttle to the strip which takes you from the hotel to Harrah's, it only runs until a certain time, but with kids I would assume you wouldn't be heading there late, so it might work out.

4. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My four year old had the most fun in the jet tub in the master bed. He called that Las Vegas.

5. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My stay

Several years ago I stayed there and ironically booked though a guy on eBay. He only charged me $300.00 for a two bedroom. We slept 8 in there and it was great, plenty of room. I would look on EBAY as well as VRBO.

6. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for your input. I shared everything you've said and he really appreciated you all. VMB Rocks!

7. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad it help. I forgot a bonus for anyone who is either flying in or doesn't want to spend vacation time shopping.

The resort will stock your fridge for a small fee. You fill out what you want and they order it from the store and stock it in your fridge.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.