1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Workout Facilities

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by JennJenn, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

Thanks Sam! What tower do you stay in usually? Which tower is far enough from Fremont Street? I thought I read something about the elevators being loud too. Thanks again!

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The plaza's south tower is off fremont street. The north tower is the one that you can see at the end of fremont street. If you want peace and quiet I would recommend a south facing room in the south tower.

In january I was in the south tower facing north (the swimming pool and rec area, FSE, etc.). I was right across the elevators but didn't hear them (there is a wall and door that blocks off the noise). Not sure about the rooms right next to the elevators though. :wave:

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually stay in the south tower. The north one is where people complain about the elevators, but I've never been bothered by them there, either. Will actually be requesting north tower next month so I can view Fremont from my room on July 4th. Workout facility is on 3rd floor of the south tower, and can easily be reached from a ramp on the 4th floor of the north tower, too. BTW, everything seemed to be operational in the workout facility. I used it every morning - treadmills, elliptical, weights, and large balance balls. They also had clean towels and a water cooler. Decor is 70s-hideous, but everything was there!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.