1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone booked a T-mate at Rio Secco before? Opinions?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Funkhouser, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing Rio Secco during next trip. Wondering if booking a T-mat would be worth the money? Most of us are hack golfers with the best handicap being a 10 in the group.

Are they worth booking, besides fetching drinks and making lunch reservations?

2. jvmendoza

jvmendoza Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got one 3 or 4 years ago using Par mates while playing Bali Hai. Diff company but same concept. I think it was a total waste of money, we actually booked Natasha Wicks (Former UFC Ring girl, doing tons of modeling now). She was so nice, and was fun to be around with but she really didnt know much about golf or what to do. I guess it all depends on the girl you get but its good fun, we have def wasted money on sillier stuff in Veags.

3. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    absolutely!!! we have done it 3 times mainly for bachelor parties, etc but when we split it all 4 ways it really isn't that much more. And besides, there are some that will cut up with you big time. The last thing we wanted them to do was give us yardage, rake bunkers, etc. We wanted some nice eye candy to hang with. I will say that a few have been pretty boring, but others have been incredible. Talk filthy, cut up and provide a very fun experience. We even got one of them to make a few bets (any eagle made got to see some skin, etc). All innocent fun but they want fun guys to play with, not the boring business guys who are hacks and pervs. We are all in our 30's and although still pervs, we make it a fun experience. We don't play at Rio Secco anymore but anytime we go we will always get a tee mate. Matter of fact, we got 2 tee mates per group one time and were able to negotiate a better rate than what is advertised. We usually tip $40/$50 person afterwards but that depends on the girl. The boring one we had was worthless. After that, i called and specifically asked for tee mates by name and they were able to do that. There is one tall Russian girl who was a blast. Not sure if she is still there. Don't think the website pics are current so don't go by that. I would definitely encourage you to do it once for sure.

4. Funkhouser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm. The group of guys we have are all in their early 40's married with kids. We are over doing the strip club thing, but like to drink on the golf course, and I am sure there will be a bunch of side bets going on.

The wives who are coming along are doing a day at the Spa and shopping. Might be able to talk to some of the guys into this. Right now we have two foursomes going for a round in the morning. We want someone who knows the course, but will make the outting way more enjoyable.

Do you remember what the who rate was, tip included. Right I got my host back home to comp the loop for myself and guest, everyone else is $150 each for the loop.

5. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we had Parmates with us at one of the courses a couple of years ago We are all 40/50 year old guys and all shoot in the 90's . We had 3 threesomes and had a parmate with eachgroup.
    We all felt it added to the fun of the game. They were knowledgable of the course so that helped since we did not know the course. Yes they raked the traps and held our putters and even occassionally read some greens for us. I guess it might depend on the lady how good thier golf knowledge is, but I would not hesitate to use them again.
    And yes, the eye candy was very nice!

6. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If i remember correctly it was $200 per tee mate and we got 4 of them for 2 4'somes and got them for $150 each. Depending on the time of year you could probably get 2 of them for less than advertised rate. Either way you are looking at $200 per plus $40/50 tip per person. Ask if the tall blond Russian chick still works there. And i called the pro shop and asked that they put someone with us that will cut up and wasn't boring. They get that all the time. I wanted one who's moral compass was broken, end quote!

7. Funkhouser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, deceided to book 2 T-mates, will let everyone know what we think.
    Hopefully will have some good trip report shots.

8. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take some pics. Here are some from our trip. . .

Attached Files:

9. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, great posing skill. It looks like she is aware of her best ass-et.

10. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how well did she tend the pin, errrrr, big stick?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.