1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan $100 FreePlay?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by georgewalskin, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgewalskin

georgewalskin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can i sign up for this if i already have a M Life Card? I signed up for one at bellagio last year.

And if i can, can someone explain this. This doesn't make a ton of sense to me. I read that you have to lose everything before you get the $100 freeplay. Someone mentioned you have to bet big but if you do, when can you cashout?

Can you do this playing video poker? Because thats the only slot machine that i know how to play. So you bet with your $100, then i hear people say bet big, but someone mentioned they ran it up to $400, but then still had to continue playing until he lost it all to get the $100 Freeplay. Can someone explain this? Why can't you just cashout $400? Is there a thing like you have to wager a certain amount? I do know that if you lose your $100, then you get a $100 freeplay slot. But this doesn't make any sense to me because if your plan is to run your own $100 up, you're not allowed to leave and profit?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmopolitan is not part of MLife, they are not an MGM property. Their slot club is called "Identity" so check if you have one of their cards or not.

As for how it works: there is already a thread going on that explains how it works and even covers strategies for using the free play at Cosmopolitan play $100 on us

3. sgasrock

sgasrock Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First post here. Did this at Cosmo sunday.

I played 8/5 jacks, put $100 in, turned it into $200 and left. My grandmother put $100 in a slot, lost it all and got $100 in free play.

The loss can be at slots or vp. The free play can be used anywhere except progressive slots.

If you win big, you don't need the free play. You can come back another day and try again.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this a scam post?

Cosmo is not part of Mlife.

This is a simple promo, that some make it difficult. Read the other long thread all about it.

Though I am a slot slut, I am amazed that somebody that can play VP says they do not know how to play slots. Really?

5. fred323

fred323 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo Free Play

Went to Cosmo last week...Signed up for $100 Free Play
    Got it...Lost it...Liked the 20 minutes I stayed there....
    Would never stay there...Wow...what a bunch of rookies staggering
    about the place...

6. georgewalskin

georgewalskin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay. So when i first sign up for the card, i ask for the $100 freeplay at Cosmo. Then i go to a video poker machine. The first thing i would need to do is insert my card in first into the machine right since that is the only way for them to track my losses? Then i deposit $100 and then play. Someone mentioned the $100 loss has to be the same day so say i played this machine at May 3 6pm..., then i have to go back to the cosmo booth the same day to request the $100 rebate?

Someone mentioned its insurance and a safety net but im still bit confused. So if i turn that $100 to say $150 and then quit and cashout just a $50 win... then the next day i can come back and do the same thing? Meaning if i just profit $10 and then cashout, then i still have that $100 rebate until i lose?

Someone mentioned there is no 9/6 full pay video poker machines but i could still play video poker on this right? To the person that says i dont know how to play slots but know video poker... well i dont know. I Just know that if its 777 its a big win.

Okay so say after you lost $100, the $100 freeplay credit... someone mentioned you have to bet the exact amount each time? I read someone said if you bet $5 each, then each bet has to bet $5? I also read that you can move around from machine to machine when you are playing but you obviously CANNOT do this with your $100 freeplay credit right?

So, if you put $100 in video poker and then have $130 then cashout for a profit of $30, that means you can still have this $100 rebate for the following day? If this is true, can't someone just profit $10 a day and then cashout and wait for the next day etc?

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

If you WIN money, you do not get the rebate. You have to LOSE money to get the rebate, up to $100 in losses.

If you win $50 for the day, you get no rebate. You won.
    If you win $10 for the day, you get no rebate. You won.
    If you win $30 for the day, you get no rebate. You won.

There is no exact $5 or anything bet.

You are making this way to complicated.

8. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of people mistakenly think Cosmo is a part of City Center maybe when they implode the Harmon it will look more apart. If you win on this promotion on a day you can take the win and go back another day to try to do the rebate. Took my Dad three days to have a loser. Took me all of 30 Minutes slots are not my thing but was fun with little chance of loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.