1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

(Live 4/1/11) I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by orbit55, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha... 4 nights of drinking, by the last day it was the size of a pinky toe and everytime I swalloed, it was being tugged at and being swallowed down. Pretty much sitting on the back of my tongue.

2. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macker, you are kind of a hater dude. Is this a Canadian dry humor thing? I say this because my only trip to Canada was Ontario and everyone there was pretty rude.

3. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before you go crazy Macker, yes I know you live in Alberta...

Damn I keep thinking of things I learned on this trip that I want to float to my TR...

1. mlife sucks compared to CET. I had my ballin' mlife sapphire card and Total Rewards gold card. Both had $8 in comps on them. Sister was being a pain in the you know what and I needed a drink. I hate the overpriced bars and was taking a gambling break so went to the gift shop at Paris for a beer and a shooter. Total for the booze at Paris was over $8 but the card still comped it. Crazy!!!

Needed smokes at Mirage and the gift shop only allows you to use your comp $$$ if you are like Gold and above...:grrr:

2. There is a new game at PH called No Bust Blackjack. It's pretty much always at $15 min and you don't get to control your hand but the dealer plays your hand the correct way so the entire table is playing the correct way except no doubles or splits. So say you have 16, hit and bust, the dealer takes the 10 away and you play the 16. Dealer busts you win. Pretty cool except you do not get to control your hand and 15 is a push.

3. Had a weird experience in the High Limit Bac room at Mirage. Went in there and three Asians were deep stacked yellow and purple. Min was $100. I watched for a little and tossed my black on B and won. The Asians go "okay you won now, you can leave". I go to the pit boss and asked if this table was reserved and he said if you have the chips play away. Good guy. Now I take a seat and watch again. Finally go black on P and win. Rude people. Took another black to the single zero wheel outside on 19-36 and hit again. Pretty cool!!!

While I was there rumor was Michael Jordan won $760k and didn't tip a dime. Pretty lame dude.

4. jj_sparty

jj_sparty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or maybe because so many people hype their live trip reports, post from the airport or the hotel and then poof, not a peep until they have returned. Just saying.

Rude Canadians? You sure you were in Canada, maybe it was just you?

5. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to hear you're alive and well. Can't wait to read the report.

Yes, there are rude Canadians believe it or not.

6. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say it much better than that! Not sure why you think everyone is out to get you, or at least how you come across as always thinking you're the victim, I mean your parents must be way out of line to think you have a gambling problem when you call them yo wire you money to get home from Vegas :rolleyes2:.

I was simply stating that an abundance of people have tried to do a live trip report since BeeeJay started doing them and very few people actually pull them off. Why hype up a big live trip report like you did and not make a single peep, especially after the debacle that was your last trip.

7. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude, yeah I had a trip where I ran out of cash and my parents wired me cash to get home. It's Vegas and crap happens. At least I own up to it.

If I come across as always being the victim then you come across as acting superior. You never have anything positive to say so just don't say anything.

Sorry my TR was not live... They're greater tradgedies in the world. My sister was messin' up my trip and I was not in the mood to write anything.

8. biggump22

biggump22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This made my week...I would contribute to a 3 night stay in Vegas for those two if they promised multiple updates. Who's in?

9. vegasmacker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just have nothing positive to say about you, that's all. All you do is whine and take shit personally and/or seriously (the being sick of live trip reports that never happen was a general comment, not a personal attack). You bitch about Cali ****** bags who rack up their credit cards to look cool, well 20 to 1 says a guy who went busto 3 weeks ago, just did the same to pay for a trip for two. Oh and the baccarat table, that's a ****** bag move! Go out to the mini bacc tables on the floor rather than trying to be a big shot with guys who can lose more in a session then most people make in a year. What would you have done if you lost the hundy, whine cause the pit boss wouldn't comp you a buffet?

Get a grip on reality boss and take a look in the mirror. I'm far from superior to anyone, I mean I work a service job and go to school full time, but I go to Vegas, roll just as hard as you and I'm happy with a shitty CET room. I mean shit I blew $500 at Cosmo last trip playing VP, so in their eyes I would be a way better person to market to over someone who loses the same at tables, but I sure as shit don't expect a wrap around terrace suite like you. The sooner you get off your high horse and realize you're not some High Roller that will get the Rainman suite the better.

Sorry to hear your sis messed up your trip, I look forward to hearing the bitch session, I mean trip report. Oh and one more thing, I'm closer to Vegas than Ontario, get a map.

10. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said man, you got nothing positive to say, then just don't say it. You don't like me and I don't like you. That's it. I don't stalk your posts making smart ass remarks.

You don't know me. You don't know what I do for a living. I don't use credit cards to look cool. I don't even own a credit card.

You take everything I say out of context. High roller, low roller, I think anyone who lost $500 as quickly as I did at Cosmo would be a little irked. I never once said that should get me a terrace wraparound. Something maybe... We've obviously had different comp experiences. The idea you memorized details from my previous TR is a little creepy btw.

Look who is on their high horse now telling ME I should not play in the Bac rooms when I have chips??? I don't give a flying you know what if the people in there are millionaires or blue collar gamblers blowing their tax return. If I can play the table min, I have every right to be there. Welcome to America bro.

11. vegasmacker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost as much you putting a room video up with the heading inspired by Macker

Oh and yes my comp experience is way different than yours, I've stayed some of the best suites in Vegas (Playboy Villa, Hardwood Suite, SkyLoft), but that's cause of my buddy who bet's $5k a hand not loses $500 in a session lol

12. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw your Go Room video before I decided to do one. Trying to be nice dude but whatever... Go crawl in your dark hole and stalk my threads and vids

13. vegasmacker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well at least I can pay the rent in my dark hole and my way home from a vaca. I don't see a trip to G.A. in my future, but in yours it only seems like a matter time.

14. agentq

agentq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's all be friends :)

Orbit, looking forward to the TR.

15. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there arent a lot of good bitch fests on this board. this has been entertaining. regardless, i am glad you made it home ok, and sorry we didnt meet up while in town.
    We really low rolled it this time, i had a 1500 dollar budget and only lost 500. i gambled a fair amount but decided to play low to minimize my losses as opposed to trying to maximize my profits.
    PS. i know you hate cosmo, we loved it but hated the buffet, very disappointed

16. orbit55

orbit55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Avsman17, there was no way we were gonna meet with my sister being so cranky. She really ruined the trip.

As for the little slap fest going on here...lol I've tried to be the bigger person more than once by saying we should only say positive things and let's just agree to hate each other but Macker is obviously immature and feels his opinions are VMB doctrine. Grow up man, nobody cares if you stayed in the Skylofts or whatever part of the Strip you decide to infest. Btw, I actually own my house and car.

17. Calcki

Calcki Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry your sister was a pain in the ass.

I'm mean, I would've just let her sit in the room.

Two bad trips a row. No bueno.

18. Sniff009

Sniff009 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Orbit55:

Thank you for the update as it seems that everyone was worried about you. I am glad that you came out of the trip safe. As for your sister, she needs to seriously chill out. Vacations are a meaning to get away from stuff at home and just not worry. Its like watching your favorite sports team or movie. I am not sure if she has been to LV before, but Vegas is a whole different animal which is why it is attractive to many people.

Overall though, I hope the next trip is better. I am glad you didn't have a complete meltdown like last time, but I have been on trips before where there is a killjoy and it is just bad. You want a trip to go as smooth as possible and the sis's vibes didn't cut it.

19. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    geezus if the bitching and whining keeps up in here...Sonya is gonna have to lock this mofo up :bang:

20. Courtney

Courtney Resident polygamist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Girls, Girls, you're both pretty.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.