1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mohegan Sun/Foxwoods

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dewey090, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

2. lobsterkmd

lobsterkmd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm headed back to Mohegan tomorrow- I think I will try the buffet!

3. Ice Tray

Ice Tray Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mohegan clubbed me in the head over the weekend! Anyway you saw a great performer, I thought about seeing that show but didn't and now I wish I had. They don't make them like that anymore. To me Johnny Mathis is Christmas music. His Christmas album is one of the best selling albums of all times.

4. zerofan

zerofan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice job Dewey.

Great report.

5. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry you missed it. I have been listening to Mathis vinyl all morning here while writing Christmas cards. If you are ever there and decide last minute, try looking for those unused comp tickets folks want to sell. They are the best seats. I did the same thing for That's Italian
    I posted that trip here:
    http://foxwoodspokertr.blogspot.com/search?q=Dean+Martin

Scroll down about half way for that report.
    Again, it was easy to get a ticket for half price and the seats were great but there the meeting place for folks with extras seemed at the theater door rather than the box office.

I agree that Mathis does define Christmas, but most of the music was not Christmas themed, and I liked the variety. I'm going to have to buy the country album and see how that sounds. He said that although he had dappled in some country sounds, it was his first real Nashville country attempt.

I went thinking that I better see this guy before he dies. After the show I realized that although he has a decade on me, I'll get to see him again and he'll most likely outlive me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.