1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NBA regular season win totals

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by LVRaiders, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn’t sure if they would make the top 10....lol. But they’ve turned it around.

I agree though, If they get out of the playdowns... playoffs might be too much for them. That homer @EastCoastVegasFan! should be happy!!! Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m a huge homer! I’ve suffered with this team for years, and am soaking it up right now! Also, love the under of 232.5 tonight!

July 19th - July 24th
    • Like Like x 2
  3. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not knocking you...LOL. I’ve been a Bills and Maple Leafs fan for years. I understand your pain...

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, earlier this year it did not look good. But even when their record stunk, I reminded people that the advanced metrics looked decent. They always had a good NET rating. And over time, that has proven out.

I Need Spa
    • Like Like x 1
  5. EastCoastVegasFan!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, and Beal is better than Arenas. Took me a while to admit this, but it’s the truth.

July 19th - July 24th
  6. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Idk about that one....different eras. But there is no winner in this argument.

Arenas was fun to watch...

7. EastCoastVegasFan!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Veryyyyy fun! He could get to the bucket whenever he wanted, just couldn’t stop a nose bleed!

July 19th - July 24th
  8. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Well winner winner chicken dinner. 35-30 makes the over a win. Now can they avoid 7th in the close east and hopefully get to 4th. They definitely don’t want Philly in the first series cause they are a bad matchup for ATL

9. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where was the line 34??? I took the under at 36.5. I also saw it at 36. But 34? I never saw that. I will lose anyway after a few more games, but I am surprised by that line and wondering what else that book may offer in the future. There's usually not that much variation in NBA season total lines from shop to shop

I Need Spa
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it was 34 before the season started

11. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assumed that. I was asking which book offered the 34 line? Every place I saw before the season started was 36 or 36.5

I Need Spa
  12. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The original version of this in Nov had it at 34 but the Dec version said 35.5

upload_2021-5-3_11-58-47.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone has extra cash to blow. It is not me

F6FAA28A-3C14-434A-AD1F-29F1954F84EF.jpeg

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  14. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made two bets this year: Lakers Under and Warriors Over, as I have for the last probably 30 years, or however long this bet has been available—amazingly it has evened out in most years and believe I am in positive money, but it's close). Looks like a possible split or a double win—GS needs to go 5-3 and Lakers are already a big under—maybe the easiest bet I've made, considering the compact nature of the season and the fact that AD is fragile and LeBron is old. I never bought the supposed upgrade in their roster.

15. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was all working until AD got hurt. They were cruising toward an over. But injuries are not predictable and after the James injury, the wheels just fell off. They are going to have serious problems getting back in synch for the playoffs

I Need Spa
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, looked like a lock. I was writing off that ticket and just hoping the Warriors could even me out. I wouldn't count out the Lakers to win it all again, though. Yet, I think this is the most wide open year we've seen in forever. Utah-Philly? Brooklyn-Denver? Milwaukee-Phoenix? etc.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any of those matchups seem possible. I think the Murray loss is too much for Denver to overcome, but I think seven teams have a legit chance to win it all this year. i can't remember the last time I thought that many teams were in contention

I Need Spa
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couldn't help but think if you tonight @Michael Smith . I know we are on opposite sides of the Golden State wager (but not certain if we bet the same number). That loss tonight was huge for my under. The last week and a half of the season should be interesting! If GS goes 5 and 1, I lose. If they win 4, I push. 3 or less, I win. I'm just assuming they sweep OKC this week. So it will come down to those last four games! I think Phoenix and Utah will still be jockeying for positioning and should go all out (since they are tied for first right now). if that happens, they should win (unless Curry blows up). That would at least get me the push. And the win would boil down to New Orleans (yikes, even after tonight) or Memphis (and who knows if they will have anything to play for at that point). I feel decent about getting at least the push but I am still hoping for the win (since its my largest wager of the season). Then again, they have been virtually unbeatable this season when Curry explodes. Part fo me hopes San Antonio fades enough that GS won't have anything to play for the final two games and will just rest Curry.

My other remaining wager that will be interesting is Chicago. Seven games left. I need them to have a losing record in those games to win my under. But with their schedule, who knows. Three games combined against Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Hopefully those teams are still trying and that's three losses. But the other four games are all against maddeningly inconsistent teams (Charlotte, Boston, Detroit, and Toronto). I am anxious to watch the game this friday

I Need Spa
  19. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 36.5—Will Hill. It will be close. Need 4-2. Bad loss tonight to a weak team, but been like that all season, damn roller coaster. Definitely not counting my money. I only bet two teams—GS, LA every year.

I usually bet more baseball season totals—I loved the Dodgers under this year, but sat on my hands. But, good luck on your other wagers.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.