1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother Is Back!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just think he logically put it together that he and Janelle were major targets. There is the possibility of another player informing him.

I don't believe in the theory that the producer's leak things.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree producers don’t explicitly tell HG’s anything but they can word their questions in such a way to plant seeds of doubt. Several past HG’s have said as much. Real or not, intended or not, some come out of the DR with new suspects on their minds. Of course, since BB doesn’t show the DR on live feeds, no one will know for sure and conspiracy theories will linger.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sad to see Keesha get voted out 13 to 0. I guess no one knew her.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This season starting off a tad boring for me. Hopefully, things pick-up tonight. I don't watch the live feeds but my kids do and share some of the info. Usually, I struggle a bit early in the season trying to learn the names and game-play of individual players, but that's not the case here... I've just found it a bit slow so far. Agree on the Keisha 13-0 vote. I like the older seasons before everyone felt obligated to "do what the HOH wants."

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There won’t be any showmances.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep telling myself it always starts slow, but so far I am all but falling asleep. I think knowing everyone takes a lot of the intrigue out of it for fans. I like getting to know them and deciding whether or not I like/respect/trust them. So here is my mean girl assessment of everyone so far.

Dani - Is she even in the house?
    Tyler - Yeah, making alliances with everyone really worked out last time, didn't it?
    Blonde Nicole - Her whiny voice is still annoying as hell. But she is always involved in everything!
    Other Nicole - Hitching her horse to the wrong wagon again, I think.
    Bayleigh - Surprised me by making up with Tyler. It could be a really good move if she can stick to it.
    Cody - Wasted an opportunity with a chicken shit HOH. Even more full of himself than I remembered.
    Memphis - More influential than I remembered.
    Janelle - So far, so good. Keeping quiet for awhile is her best shot.
    Kaysar - Not as good a social player as he thinks he is. He can't help but seem condescending.
    Dayvonne - A smart cookie, but how long til she has one of her outbursts? Looking forward to that!
    Ian - So under the radar, I keep forgetting he is there. Probably the only way for him to advance, though
    Meow Meow - Fascinating & annoying with flashes of brilliance. We'll see.
    David - Ok, you made it past week 1. Now play the game!
    Kevin - Don't want to see him as a doormat, but that's the road he is on.
    Christmas - Forgot she was there.

Keesha - Didn't come ready to play and was much too easy a mark.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t remember Memphis at all...maybe I didn’t watch his season? That was his first HOH and he certainly wasted it by putting up Nicole A. and David....the two biggest non threats in the house. Not a fan of Memphis. Glad everyone didn’t fall for wasting their safety.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I can tell, it looks like David is the whipping person in the house because he is a rookie. Red Nicole is being made out to be an example by Memphis because of her "disobedience" to his "orders".

I don't know why he didn't go right back at Janelle and Kaysar..

Yes, Memphis is a bit too full of himself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I read your post to my family and we all agreed... you're spot on!

• Like Like x 1
  10. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In a perfect BB world, I would like David to stay in the house and Nicole evicted tonight. I enjoy quirky Nicole, but not much for game play and last season she pretty much hung onto Cliff’s coattails.

We haven’t had a chance to see how much game play David has. I was disgusted with Memphis when during the nomination he told David to “man up as you are now playing with the big boys”. Then the next perfect outcome would be David win HOH and nominate Memphis for eviction.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best thing about last night is now I have chosen my villain. What a pompous chauvinistic ass Memphis is :grrr: The rest of his alliance has seen what he is up to, so hopefully his days are numbered unless Janelle and Kaysar adopt him, and that could be very interesting. I also like quirky Nicole (perfect description btw) but I would rather see David stick around. I really like the Tyler/David vibe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nicole A. was decisively defeated. There is a solid voting bloc of three that won't be cracked under any circumstance. It's going to be very interesting to see who Tyler puts up. Him and David are tight.

I would try to break up Janelle and Kaysar. Ian and Squeaky Nicole are past winners so they always have a target on them.

Anybody else notice this: Everyone but Nicole A. was dressed for the HOH competition. She had a dress up top and high heels on. She knew it was over.

• Like Like x 1
  13. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [QUOTE="Breeze147, post: 2089588, member: 30419"

Anybody else notice this: Everyone but Nicole A. was dressed for the HOH competition. She had a dress up top and high heels on. She knew it was over.[/QUOTE]

Good eye Breeze. My daughter pointed that out to us during the broadcast.

Nicole A tried to switch-up her “game” from last year, but her lame effort to be “tougher” just didn’t suit her well. She was trying to be someone she’s not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. VegasDawg

VegasDawg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tyler and David could be a strong duo moving ahead....
    I liked Memphis until his HOH, and then thoroughly confused me with his lack of awareness of others in his alliance feelings about what would be the smart play after the Veto competition.
    Kaysar seems to have a chip on his shoulder this season for no apparent reason, and I'm surprised as I am a huge Kaysar fan.

15. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As good of a player that Janelle is her weakness is she doesn't stay under the radar. It might cost her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am hoping that Tyler decides that keeping Janelle around, whether as a shield or a backup alliance, is good for his game. So far it seems the house is voting the way the HOH wants.

17. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are we still watching? Janelle left last week with class. I forgot that she and Britney were on the Amazing Race against Nicole and Victor. I read that was where the bad blood came between them. Poor Janelle doesn’t get to go to the wedding.

No spoilers, but unless Kaiser wins POV, he is sure to be evicted. Bayleigh, DaVonne, etc., need to start flipping the game soon or Tyler and Cody will be running the show.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally classless act by Nicole F. banning Janelle from her wedding on national television. She didn't deserve her winning season, she's a sneak, I hate her.

Dani is also a big time sneak.

Kaysar and Kevin back on the block.

None of the floaters seem to want to make a big move. Watch out for Ian. Time for a twist to shake things up. It's been very predictable so far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was surprised how much I wanted Kaysar to win HOH last night. Things need to change quickly or this will be a snooze fest.

I considered Enzo a bit of a wild card, so was hoping for more interesting nominations. Best case is Kaysar wins Veto and Enzo does something interesting.

Janelle was a star even in defeat. I really wish we could have seen her face when Julie told her about Memphis. It broke my heart to see it sink in.

Dani is Such a snake.....

20. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So far enjoying this one the most.
    The combination of players is top notch.
    It shouldn't be an easy ride for anyone.

On a side note, that Enzo is more talk than action.
    He kept saying how he was going to mix it up and cause chaos yet told the safest path with regards to nominations.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.