1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Welcome Back Bonus

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gdicke13, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timothy

Timothy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just done this now.

Wasn’t really playing the apps anymore, opened them after my trip October 20th or so to return some rewards - then just played the desktop version sporadically.

I had about 1.780.000 as of this morning.

The MyVEGAS slots one bumped me to 2.060.000. Don’t go back until September 2020, and on a comp, so don’t really have a use for all of them...

It’s about time I’m back!
    Leg 2 of 4 - show me the new Rio!
  2. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought i was just mistaken because i didn't know this was a thing but I logged i noticed I went from under 2M to about 2.2M. I thought I had just lost track and hadn't noticed that i had exceded the 2M level which seems odd since it's a nice round number. I think i was at 1.8M beforehand.

I log into the BJ app daily but never play the other games, including the fb game. But come to think of it, I might have logged into FB that day to look at rewards on the bigger screen as I'm planning a trip but didn't notice the bump until the next time i opened the bj app

3. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going on two months of not playing along with my gf she. Hardly plays I’m the total opposite we’ll see what we happens

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm close to 45 days of no play. Will probably play again after the holidays.

5. 18000rpm

18000rpm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played in over a year. Just logged in and was offered over 680M game coins (and some other coins/items forgot how many) for $5 which I bought. Seemed like a pretty good deal. Also got 250M free coins thanks to the tip from @BarelyHangingOn.

I started with about 18K loyalty points (level 39) and maybe a few hundred thousand coins and after two hours of spinning I now have 623K loyalty points and 733M game coins! It actually went as high as 2B game coins for a while.

[​IMG]

I don't play it much (previously best I got was some free drink coupons) so I don't really know if that's typical, but I'm pretty happy. Now I can actually get some nice rewards for my next trip!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So gone for 55 days was gonna come back on the 1st but gave in. I came back to an extra 276k lp

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  7. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious if you have logged back in yet? I would assume that collecting chips keeps you active, but the only way to know for sure would be to see the results you got when logging back in after awhile.

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Opened all the apps again last night for the first time since my last post, basically 3 months.

MyVegas Slots = 2000 LPs
    MyKonami Slots = 19307 LPs
    POP! Slots = 2000 LPs
    MyVegas Blackjack = 2000 LPs

Grand total of 29307 LPs added

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at the beginning of a 6 mo break. Last time a took a break (my 1st) was for 5 mos. 300K >>> 1.7M Currently at 770 K. Curious to see what happens.

10. deka

deka Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Running multiple games most of the day (FB on pc, konami on ipad, myvegas on phone) just betting minimums and keeping afloat with free coins, it looks like I bring in about 15-20k LP per day. It might take about $10-$20 per month to keep spinning all the time, since the games do bleed you out eventually unless you get lucky, and the free coins aren't enough to keep things going 24/7.

I wonder whether quitting is based on a percentage of your LP total, if your real money spend matters, and what kind of bonuses you get based on being away X days.

Another problem with quitting is potentially losing your VIP rank. If you get high enough rank and hit the point to maintain, though, you can safely quit for a few weeks or months without losing rank.

11. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m at about five weeks off now with 3.961 million LP.

Pretty sure I’ll make it until at least April or May. Curious to see as well, would love to see others’ results in the meantime.

[TENTATIVE Late Jul/Early Aug] Vegas by way of Chicago/Elko/Reno!
  12. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took another 30/45 days off and it didn't pan out too well this time. I think I got maybe 2k lp from BlackJack. I remember I either got something along the lines of "welcome back" chips or a really solid chip package deal for a low price on MyVegas slots on Facebook. Perhaps I should have stopped playing longer... or maybe the huge LP payouts are a onetime deal?

13. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was fully planning of waiting 5 mos. before reloading the apps, but I got a good deal for Easter week and wanted to use rewards. So after only 3 mos, I reloaded all apps. Went from 770k LP to 1.1M. A pick up of 340k. Not great but not bad for no time invested.

14. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish banks did this. Oh, no activity? Here's 10k, lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I re-downloaded the apps last weekend... got a boost of about 190k after opening the blackjack app (didn't get it after opening Facebook, weirdly). Not bad, I'll take it.

[TENTATIVE Late Jul/Early Aug] Vegas by way of Chicago/Elko/Reno!
  16. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never really liked Konami and ditched it around 3 years ago.
    Fast forward, I was bored out of my tree today and reinstalled the Android app, synced with my FB account again and received a massive 500,000 loyalty points bonus. Score! That should take care of a few 2 for 1 cocktails and dolphin habitat tickets!!

17. gr8whitenorth

gr8whitenorth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this as well. There was a old 'trick' that if you had been active and not played for a long time (6 months or so I think) they would gift you LP. After our 2020 trip got cancelled I didn't play for a very long time and ended up with a freebie of over 1 million LP. I guess that is a thing of the past now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. michael cadena

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember when you wouldn’t play for a certain amount of time and when you came back they’d give you a ton of lp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. jfeathe1211

jfeathe1211 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember those days! People would not play for months and then get more LP for rejoining than they would have playing every day!

I am interested to see if you have to play on every PlayStudios app or if activity on a single app is good enough.

20. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is still working, though it doesn't appear to be on the regular MyVegas Slots app.
    I just fired up MyKonami for the first time in several months and got loaded up with 15000 in Loyalty Points.
    Did the same with Blackjack that hasn't been on my phone in about a year and got nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.