1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rooster/Green door?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Courtney, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney

Courtney Resident polygamist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And this is what makes the world go round. Different strokes.... I am a hedonist, and a voyeur/exhibitionist... and I assure you, the LS has very little to do with intimacy.

Hey, we're all human, and all of us get, well, uh, desirous at times. However my idea of scratching the itch does not involve participating in a spectator sport, either as a player or in the grandstand.

• Like Like x 4
  2. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing wrong with old fashioned. I’d put is in that category more so, just a curiosity thing with these places I think. You never who you’ll meet though.

Labor Day!
  3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, I'm sure some people have gone to places like that and run into cow-orkers, bosses, relatives ... ... :) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just normal everyday people. These places are not populated with washboard ab gym rats and barbie clones. Yes, there are some strikingly fit men and women that go, but they are not the majority. No one should feel body shamed into not going.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From our experience it's about 60/40, locals to visitors. And yes, it is geared toward the locals as they are the ones that are going to be consistently coming back week after week.

6. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suppose it’s possible. I don’t judge and hope they wouldn’t.

Labor Day!
  7. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I were watching a scene at our local club several years ago, the guy turned around, and it was a partner at my law firm. It was awkward as hell at first, but we chatted, and it was fine.

Every time I saw him in the halls after, I’d think “I saw his penis.”

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Alzerona

Alzerona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Skip Green door.....big tourist $$$ trap. I/we like Red Rooster, locals and friendly and the single guys keep their distance. You might want to try Whispers Las Vegas. Went to a pool party this summer with my wife - what a great time, no pressure, but plenty of opportunities for fun. Check their website out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about just a good club or lounge on the strip to meet a couple as opposed to hanging at the LS clubs?

Labor Day!
  10. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it change anything?

11. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t work at the firm anymore, but I still see him from time to time at a club.

It was fun while I was still working there. We had a secret, and while neither of us spoke of it, we both knew. Ya know?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s the plan. While we aren’t supermodels, neither of us is unfortunate looking, so I think we will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There ya go!

Labor Day!
  14. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is Whispers like?

Labor Day!
  15. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been to the club Risque ? looks to be fairly close to the strip. Thinking of trying it on our next trip but would appreciate any feedback from others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Alzerona

Alzerona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Courtney, we have been to Red Rooster - it's okay and worth a visit. Green Door is pretty pricey and sketchy, if that's your thing, great - plan on getting there on a Friday or Saturday around 11pm to party until sun up. I highly recommend http://www.whispersvegas.com The folks there are so welcoming and just a lot of fun! Went to one of their pool parties this summer while in town and felt so welcome. Didn't play with anyone, but me and the Mrs got to have some fun in the bondage room ;-) Check them out, it sounds like your type of group.

17. DharmaForOne

DharmaForOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to both as a solo male several years ago. I think i was 30 or 31 at the time. As already stated, most people who attend these events are older couples. As far as I know the Rooster is the most highly regarded of these establishments in Vegas. The Green Door is regarded as a bit of a ripoff.

The Green Door is in a huge, huge shppping center. The shopping center is old and not so well maintained and white dark at night. Some of the units are vacant and if I recall a few had boarded up windows. Therr are numerous adult oriented businesses nearby.

The cost to enter the GD was high. Maybe $60, possibly even more. It's free for women. Inside was not so bad, not too old or ugly. But also dead. There were some male employees and I guess regular visitors discussing the events of a few nights before, so apparently it isnt5dead all the time.

The Red Rooster is far away from the Stril. It was a long Uber but the driver didn't say anything if he knew what was up.similar entry fee to the GD. But it was much luckier with a lot of people. There was a guy singing live music with a guitar and backing tracks. Even a buffet of food.

It's basically a house sectioned into some distinct areas. The main living room, kitchen and bar seemed to be for mingling . I think upstairs was for couples only, or by invitation of a couple. There were some private rooms available on the first floor for new friends to go into. And one more open room for all access and viewing. But nothing was going on in there during my visit.

I did mingle a bit. Someone told me that I was there pretty early and the party really begins after midnight (it was about 10pm). I didn't get any action on premise but local young lady gave me her number as she was leaving and we met for lunch the following day.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kmangio

Kmangio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to RR in ‘15 on a midweek night. I had fun, would go back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.