1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rooster/Green door?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Courtney, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney

Courtney Resident polygamist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you been? Have any feedback on either?

PM welcome if you’d rather not share publicly. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not been, I am not a fat old eastern european guy.

• Funny Funny x 8
  3. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to RR not GD.
    Be prepared at RR not to see well fit individuals there. (me included)
    If so , they are few and far between .
    Lots of single guys that attend on weekends.
    Downstairs is 2 pool tables, a dance floor tables and chairs to sit, a jacuzzi, a pool, a orgy room and bedrooms that may be public or private depending upon door open or closed.
    Upstairs is couples only.
    Skip the weeknight parties.
    If there is a Saturday night theme party , that gets more of a crowd.
    Anything else you need to know?

4. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    “Well fit!” Hahahahaha

Thanks for the tips. Was just wondering if it’s worth the cost of admission. Sounds like we’d do better off on our own in a bar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always been curious about what *REALLY* goes on behind the Green Door, but not curious enough to actually find out.

They tell me (the ubiquitous "they") that solo ladies get in free at some/all of those places. If I did, I would not plan on showing any more "skin" than I would in shorts and a tank top on a warm summer day, and as has been noted, I do fall into that "not well fit" demographic. :)

My impression, for some reason, is that those places are frequented mainly by horny guys who have one thing on the mind.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I’m a horny girl... so there’s that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Love Love x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that bars can lead to more interesting encounters, in part because there isn't the, um, expectation that a Red Rooster imposes on the situation. Just look good, be friendly, and have fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Courtney What were you expectations of Red Rooster or Green Door?

9. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on what you are looking for. You mentioned "we" at one point so I'm not sure if you would be going as a single girl or as a couple with your husband or boyfriend. Either way you should keep a few things in mind.
    1. These places are swinger clubs, and as such pretty much everyone that attends are open minded about casual sex, guys and girls. I say "pretty much everyone" because people and couples go for different reasons. Some are hardcore swingers that want NSA play with whomever. Some are particular and have requirements to play (such as there must be a physical and/or mental attraction to do things, a certain age group, a certain level of fitness, etc.). Some are exhibitionists who want (as a couple) to have sex in the open and be watched by others. Some (couple again) just like to watch the events then get a private room with each other.
    2. By attending the club you DO NOT have to hook up or play with anyone. You move about with your own comfort level and only do what you want to do. The clubs are very strict about this (at least every one that the wife and I have been to (10+ across the country)). If someone or another couple is being aggressive then let the club know and that person or couple will be bounced quickly. These places want everyone to have a good time and enjoy themselves.
    3. By attending you ARE NOT guaranteed to hook up or play with anyone. Paying the entrance fee does not guarantee sex. You are paying to enter the "Private" club. After entering you then mingle and if you hit it off with someone, or another couple, then the group of you can play if you want. You can do it there, in the open play area, in a private room, or you can leave and go somewhere else such as a hotel room.
    As for us (the wife and I), we have researched both of these clubs and have decided not to attend either. Based on reviews and descriptions we know they are two of the lower quality types of clubs. Not saying we won't ever go just to check them out firsthand, but we would be going in not expecting much. There are more high quality options in Vegas that we do go to parties at when we are in town. I don't want to list the websites of those as I'm not sure it's admin approved to do so on VMB, but have no problem saying them if it's ok.
    The best thought to keep in mind when attending a swinger club is it is just like going to a regular bar with exception that most everyone is open to play in some form or another. If you meet someone, or a couple, that interests you then there is an opportunity to do something right then. And "like going to a regular bar" I mean that it is regular everyday people. All sizes, shapes and ages.
    If you have any other questions just let me know.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'd be surprised a bit. While horny guys do attend, they are somewhat considered a pariah in the swinger community. From our experience, most people that attend swinger clubs and parties are couples with a bi, or bi curious, woman. My wife (not bi or bi curious) and I joke that these places are actually closet lesbian clubs and parties. While there are some couples looking for a single guy to join them, most couples are looking for a single girl or another couple with a bi woman for girl/girl play. After the girls play they then may move on to same room/same partner, soft swap, full swap, or end everything right there.
    If you were to attend as a single lady I would predict much more attention from the couples than the single guys (though they too would be interested).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  11. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it’d be interesting to go to as a couple, but the single creepy guy factor is why I go ugh.

Labor Day!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say don't hold back on going just because you're a single guy. It's worth going just to have experienced the scene. My advice would be to not be a "creepy" single guy. Dress like you are going out to an expensive dinner date. Groom yourself appropriately. Put your best foot forward. If you talk to a couple, don't ignore the Male half of the couple. One of my wife's biggest peeve is when a single guy talks to us and completely ignores me. It pisses her off. If you approach a couple introduce yourself to the guy first. That shows him respect. If they aren't interested they will more than likely let you know rather soon. Some couples can be quite rude to single guys. Don't take it to heart, just move on respectfully. Others will notice your actions. Go in not expecting anything, have some drinks, commiserate with the other single guys and just enjoy the evening. You never know how the night will end. As I stated earlier, most couples are looking for girl/girl play (not all couples), and they can be rather rude to single guys. But there are couples that go to these places that are looking just for single guys for the female half of the couple (keeping in mind that they may be looking for a single guy for both the guy and the girl (or just the guy) so you would want to establish that before any play begins).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  13. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very informative post, but I’m married so my wife would be with me. I meant us avoiding the creepy single dudes :p.

Labor Day!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I'm more old-fashioned then. My idea of intimacy is something very personal and private.

I'm always curious, however! :)

{profanity!} Hey, the come-ons are the biggest turn-offs! "Where do I know you from?" {dot dot dot} "Oh yes! It was from one of my dreams."
    [​IMG]

Hey, we're all human, and all of us get, well, uh, desirous at times. However my idea of scratching the itch does not involve participating in a spectator sport, either as a player or in the grandstand.

I guess such places are not my thing, huh?

Oh well ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, ok. Misread your post. Lol.
    On that note I wouldn't worry about them. If they approach just politely tell them that you aren't interested. If they are aggressive or won't leave you alone just let someone at the venue know and it will be taken care of. Most single guys at these places are respectful and know their place in the scheme of things. The problem ones tend to be first timers that come in expecting something after paying their door fee. If you want to avoid the single guys all together I wouldn't recommend going to RR or GD. Like I said before we haven't been to either but based on our experiences and the reviews I would expect there to be plenty of them there.
    There are other places in Vegas that restrict or prohibit single guys on certain nights. Even on the restricted nights the ratio of single guys to couples is about 1 to 25 or 30. Having said all that, we have met way more "creepy" couples ( lol) than "creepy" single guys over the years. But I wouldn't worry about them either. Just be respectful and tell them you aren't interested.

16. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Cooper. Very informative post. I guess I was looking to see if it was a different experience than I can get at my home club. Sounds like it’s about the same.

I do have a couple of invites from Fet, so may just do that. Appreciate the time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cooper2687

Cooper2687 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem. If you're already familiar with club scene then these places wouldn't be much different. Have fun whichever route you choose.

18. Kisby

Kisby High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why do some of you use the terms "horny guys" and "guys" as if they were not always interchangeable?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also what’s your definition of not well fit? Haha

Labor Day!
  20. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our home clubs are very clique-centered, (admittedly, I am part of the clique) but I was wondering if these clubs are as well.

I have a feeling I wouldn’t like the feeling of the shoe being on the other foot as an outsider. I suppose I was hoping it was full of others in the LS that are visiting, but it sounds like it’s geared towards locals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.