1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas My Playstudios strategy, or (how I ended up with $3300 in mLife FP) . .

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DaiLun, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Answers inline

Few questions for ya bud. Do you know anyone that has done the 1 million personal shopper mlife deal? NO. That's more an mLife question.

It says obtain 1 million points can you save the first HGS points for december to hit 1 million? I could have, but I was taking Free Play

equipment and strategies :: Auto spinning facebook on 1mill a viable strategy? It depends on what your lifetime spend is and how many chips you need to bet to fill the bar on one spin . . .

whats the best game to play. Any game that the bet level approximates what you need to bet to earn LPs per spin.

How much spend opens up unlimited konami LP? Unknown.

2. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Should I be playing konami slots instead of myvegas facebook?

• Like Like x 1
  3. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on why you're playing. myKonami recent closed a loophole that I was using to earn LPs, However, I had earned 24M LPs by that time. I switched to myKonami specifically because I had a lower level there and could earn LPs easier.

For me, the bottom line is:

You still have to spend money to get any "good" awards, and it's a matter of calculating what is a valid trade off to you. For example, is it worth it to spend $100 to get two nights at Aria (plus resort fees)? For some, that might be a worthwhile deal, for others, no way. I am perfectly happy (meaning that it's within my entertainment budget) to spend $1000 to get $3300 in FP.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  4. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying to rack up as many LP as possible.

5. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    question about the HGS points reward: is it a custom prize that requires a host? or does it show up in the app?

If it shows up in the app, I understand that there is a high lifetime spend required and that it may not be a fixed number for everyone.

Those that do/did show HGS points, how much have you spent on the game? I understand that the creator of this thread has spent thousands, how about other people that see the reward?

6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've spent a few grand on the game, but no longer part of the host programme. I could see the 500,000 when they first came out, but wasn't going and missed out. I did get a 250,000 one when I realised I would arrive in time to cash it in.

7. cyrick

cyrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So when you have a large amount of freeplay on your card, can you choose how much to use in one session or do you have to go through it all in order to cash out?

8. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC you can select the amount you want to load to the machine you’re playing; you just need to play through the amount you load.

9. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, for mLife, you don't "load" FP on to the machine.

Once you activate free play on an mLife machine (on a machine that is FP eligible, not all are), after each spin, you are "credited" with the amount of your pull.

For CET, when you get FP that is not a voucher, you load it onto the machine.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh ok, I apparently misremembered how it worked :confused: Is it possible to move to a different machine (without losing FP) after activating FP?

11. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At mLife, yes, just remove your card.

At CET, I'm not sure that there is a way to put the FP back on to your card. When you cash out, if you still have unused FP, it gives you a message on the screen that you have a non-cashable balance.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is all interesting . Thanks a lot DaiLun!

13. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3.2 million LPs, have spent a minimal amount (get 4 rewards), but I don't know anything about level, so I presume I'm a level 1. How does leveling up work?

The only FP I use is the Konami, $100 per trip.

14. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using myVegas Facebook as an example:

upload_2020-1-16_20-0-51.png
    At the top of the screen, to the right of the word "games" is your Level, clicking on it shows you this screen
    upload_2020-1-16_20-3-23.png Image2.jpg
    This shows your current level and how many VIP points you have. There are 7 levels, and the highest level gets you a host. It takes approximately $1000 to make level 7 for the first time, and the level maintains for a quarter.
    upload_2020-1-16_20-6-5.png
    This is a chart that shows you the privileges of the various levels
    upload_2020-1-16_20-7-1.png
    That should get you started..

15. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oooh, thank you, @DaiLun. I'm an Emerald for a few more days anyway. I've never paid any attention to that, although I did notice I was getting a better multiplier on bonus chips. Konami had a good deal on a chip package a while back and I think that bumped me up from Opal.

Edit to add...
    The thing about myVegas that bothers me is that it doesn't really spell out anywhere what you can get by spending more on chips. I think if people could see exactly what the additional rewards were as you progressed it might entice people to spend more. But I remember when I was trying to get up to just 4 rewards, I sent an email asking what it took and the answer I received was very vague

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they don't spell it out because they're always doing A/B testing, trying to extract the most $ from each user on an individual basis. that is why folks that have not spent any $ gets the $1 billion chips offers. they know that once money is spent, it is far easier for that person to make repeat purchases.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another reason that they don't publish explicit levels is because many people would spend the bare minimum of what they need to to get what they want, then stop spending.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it might work both ways. I don't really spend anymore because I have no clue what it takes or what I'm going to get for the next level, other than 5 rewards. I'm probably only at $100 total.

19. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m not quite sure how to phrase this question... but is there any way to get an “estimate” for a custom reward if I become a hosted player?

Here’s why I’m asking. I have about four million LPs and nothing to spend them on realistically. I’m ok getting the odd comp nights here and there and MyKonami freeplay, but I’d also be ok with “blowing out” my balance of LPs for the right custom reward.

If the only way to get a custom reward is through a host, I don’t want to spend my way up to that level only to find out I can’t do anything with what I’ve got.

So I think you understand my question. I’m willing to spend to level up if it will translate to the right custom reward... but I’m hesitant to do so knowing that what custom reward I might qualify for is a big unknown.

Any ideas on how I might be able to make a better informed decision?

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
  20. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4M LPs isn't too much in terms of a "custom award". Well, <$500 mLife money.

The last time I redeemed (11/2019), it was 9M for $1000 mLife gift card. Does that help? If not, PM me with more details.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.