1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Tier Credit Reset

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bluegrass527, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed when I checked my tier credits on Caesars that they had increased by around 2500 recently. I figure this is from a trip I took a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn’t login to the Caesars web site from a computer before New Year’s Day to claim the additional game pieces that I earned for that football game promotion.

Now, my tier credits have reset to 75. This is a disadvantage about vacationing in late December—by the time the TCs get added to your account, you lose them because next year is right around the corner. I thought maybe the TCs would only expire towards the end of January, when someone’s tier status is re-evaluated.

I had registered to earn TCs for 2020–does anyone know what the rates were, and if they only started counting tier credits after you registered for the promotion? Please advise. Thanks.

2. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the football thing expired before the end of December - that was a joke of a promotion anyway.

The reset always happens on 1/1 - they just let you keep your prior status for another month. Kind of seems sad to log-in and see all your TC's gone but it happens. You must of have registered for the Quest for Rewards which likely explains the 75 TC's you have now - 25 for each badge. That is what I have as well just from the email, app and credit card badges.

Pretty sure the carryover bonus from the 4th quarter play in 2019 was 100 TC's for every 500 TC's earned from play. In the past they have prorated it so if you have 750 from 4th Q play your bonus would be 150.. A couple of years ago they gave you the carryover bonus for daily bonus TC's earned - but the terms and conditions indicate that does not count - it is just for the ones directly based on play. Those have not posted yet for me either - but should in a few days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cal123

Cal123 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is good to know. So hypothetically if I was there 1/29 I could get another two show tickets before my status expires on 1/31?

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know from any personal experience but I believe that is correct.

5. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From an email I received about the NFL promo:
    Promotion Period begins at 12:00 am PT on 9/3/2019 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on 11/30/2019

As already stated above, the 75TC is most probably from the QFR and the TCs do reset on 1/1 even though you keep your status until 1/31. And yes, if you are diamond, you still get 2 free show tickets until 1/31.

If you registered during Q4 of last year, it would would retroactively count everything in 2019 Q4 (except the bonuses as I believe they don't count).

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. that's correct as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.