1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

18.5 Bleach and Botox tour- Semi live 10/19-10/23

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Courtney, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney

Courtney Resident polygamist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I returned from my February trip feeling pretty satisfied with my trip, and resigned to waiting another year to head back.

In mid April, I had a bad accident. DIY Home improvement rental tool gone wrong, and ended up horribly injured. I almost lost my foot! I endured THREE surgeries over the following six weeks, spent TWELVE weeks on 100% bed rest, while not being allowed to bear weight AT ALL. To say I was miserable would be an understatement. My Husband was excellent at taking care of real life, children, and trying (unsuccessfully) to keep me sane.

Once I was allowed to walk again, the first thing I did was book a trip. I earned it after the hell I have been through.

My foot is scarred, ugly, and mostly numb- but hurts, too. Figure that one out! How can I be numb and in pain at the same time? I’ll never really walk the same again, my gait is affected, and I overly compensate with my good side, which leads to random back pain- I never thought I’d be one of those chronic pain people, but here I am. Thankfully I enjoy quality marijuana- but wow- Percocet is some good ish- three surgeries worth of RX for it, and I will take a random one here and there- cause just wow.

February was my first trip with my ill begotten Diamond status(status match) and I was spoiled. This trip was originally booked with the intent of maintaining Diamond for 2020- I have 5150 tier credits right now- but once I realized the loop hole of matching back to Wyndham, then back to CET again, my plan to play for Diamond became less important. The 2X points in October, matched with the fact that I have no plans of walking far this trip make it seem like I MIGHT make Diamond the old fashioned way, but, that remains to be seen.

After the Feb trip, I somehow had a host, so after a little back and forth, she comped me four nights, $125 in FP, and two tickets to Paula Abdul opening night. She offered me a room at my choice of hotels, and I originally chose Harrah’s, but after some thought, decided Paris would be better, as it is closer to OTHER CET properties, and my trick foot may not feel like walking too much. Alas, Paris was sold out by the time I had this realization, so Bally’s it is.

I’m supposed to depart Tampa tomorrow afternoon- but this damn tropical storm has me a bit worried. G is scheduled to land in Vegas 25 mins after me, coming from a non tropical storm place.

Please follow along if food, poop stories, slots, three card poker, and two 40somethings who feel 21, and act like horny 15 year old boys interests you.

Obligatory nails and cat pics attached for your pleasure.

AA223829-B1AB-46C4-AC3A-90C315552E68.jpeg BC5E26CA-F5ED-4F99-97D3-BF04BB0891C7.jpeg

• Like Like x 15
    • Love Love x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 2
  2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to following your adventures!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow Good Luck They say the storm is moving fast so hope that helps your TPA flight!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Crazy story on the injury... I’m sure the deets are interesting!

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please follow along if food, poop stories, slots, three card poker, and two 40somethings who feel 21, and act like horny 15 year old boys interests you.

This literally made me laugh out loud. My wife looked over at me like what the hell is so funny. I told her "poop stories." This should certainly be a fun follow.

In fact, if you change three card poker to CRAPS (the game, not poop story), it sounds just like my annual trip with a coworker. Especially the 15 year old horny part!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How are you supposed to out drink me with a prosthetic foot?

I'll be following along and taking notes for future considerations...especially the fecal parts.

There's a good fecal story behind this one:
    [​IMG]

Have a great trip and good luck!

• Wow! Wow! x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do we really want to know the story???? Of course.

Good luck Courtney.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When ever I use the husband’s power tools I never put them up. Also includes any tools- screwdrivers, hammers etc. Pisses him off so he has pretty much forbid me to use them. Who knew leaving a drill out in the grass for a few days is bad??

• Funny Funny x 7
  9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear about your foot. :( Hopefully it doesn't hinder with the rest of your adventures!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot eff with Percocet.
    I have a bunch of them that I need to flush.
    I don't even know why I got the prescription filled.
    They make me crazy and I can still feel the pain.
    It really sucks that you had such a bad accident. I hope you have a great Vegas trip.

11. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris is a great choice if you can't get around too well—I can attest to that. I bet you love it there!

Looks like perfect pool weather this week too. Have a great trip!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I had known you were into scat, I would have offered you more than a weekend of weed and boring sex.

Hahahaha. I wasn’t even the one USING it. I was just an innocent onlooker.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2019
    • Wow! Wow! x 2
  13. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:

It was out of a movie. I fainted, daughter fainted, blood was shed in copious amounts. I have pics. They are better than Hollywood would do.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Courtney

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s been raining since 3pm yesterday. The 6:30 flight is boarding, so unless some thunder is added, hopefully I am good to go.

Several years back, it rained for an hour before departure. When I got to Vegas, it was like someone threw my luggage in a lake. It was sopping wet. I took it to the baggage office, rang my panties out on the counter, was issued a $200 check, a refund for my flight, and a new piece of luggage.

I spent my first three hours in a Las Vegas laundromat, surrounded by the dregs of Clark County. Imagine the caliber of people at an off strip Laundromat at Midnight on a Saturday- those are the people I was among. The idea that I was washing my clothes in someone else’s skid marks skeeved me out, too.

I just re-packed my entire suitcase, and put everything in garbage bags, I’m a betting gal, and won’t put my money on SW baggage handlers again.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Wow! Wow! x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward and will be following along!! Nurses love a good poop story....!! :ssst:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope your flight got out this AM, the rain and tornadoes are crazy this AM!

Gotta love the randomness of the Tampa Bay area...

17. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

18. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you and TD could be soulmates. I gotta tell my sister to step it up a notch two. She’s got competition.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Hope you got to Vegas safely. After what you've been through the last couple of months, you deserve a great Vegas trip. Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind for one. Good luck.

I need all the luck I can get!
  20. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Let’s start a thread about personal injury’s that didn’t lead to a horrible disability.
    I can start....I ran my left hand thru a table saw back in 1999....come on, it will be fun

• Wow! Wow! x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.