1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AYCE Brunch like Sterling Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bigpoppa99, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are they any other all you can eat brunches on the Strip like the Sterling Brunch? My trip is coming up in November and I can't get a reservation for that one day.

I was wondering if there are other options on the strip like this.

Or are they any tios to get in as a walk in? I am a solo dinner and CET Diamond if that helps.

Thanks

2. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Closest thing that I'm aware of is the "Endless Italian Brunch Buffet" for $50 at Lavo in the Venetian which offers tenderlion and lobster but obvioulsy isn't part of Caesars Rewards.

For the SB:
    1) Call the BLT, not caesars rewards central reservations (if you already haven't) as many have reported receiving a reservation by calling the BLT directly even when open table isn't showing available reservations.
    2) Show up at least a half hour before BLT/Sterling opens and you'll get on the bar list.
    3) I probably shouldn't say this and I'll be vague, go to the BLT the night before you want to go, sit at the bar, make friends with the bartender and mention you'd love to experience the SB tomorrow, can't get a reservation and ask for their recommendations; maybe lady luck will be on your side.

• Like Like x 1
  4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A single who is Diamond should not have a problem via a host, calling and identifying yourself with your Diamond credentials or just walking in and showing your credentials.

5. VivaSladeVegas

VivaSladeVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dined without a reservation, solo, at a table not the bar. I'm Diamond and showed up about half an hour after they opened. I was seated in 10-15 minutes. A couple who checked in behind me (with no reservations and I assume no Diamond card) were seated about a half hour later.

6. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

I recall a thread about Herringbone at the Aria that might fit the bill. Never been to either.

7. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You both most likely got a cancelled/no show reservation; I'm 7* and my host was unable to get a reservation the morning of yet I did have three people plus myself. With that being said, as I stated above there's calling the BLT directly and CR central reservations, my host may not have spoke directly to the BLT.

8. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking for the prime rib, filet, lobster, king crab leg bottomless champagne that sterling does. It's unfortunate that it's only 1 day now.

Thank you I'm going to try and call blt and do a solo walk in

9. thegov2k2

thegov2k2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there a time when it was more than once a week?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought it had always been only Sunday.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I read that years it was in Saturday also but I have no first hand knowledge of that.

12. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been Sunday-only for as long as I can remember.

As far as the food you're looking for, then agreed, it's really only Sterling Brunch. That said, I also love Bacchanal, they won't have the lobster and filet, but in terms of brunch food, it's really top-notch, plus they have a broad selection of Asian dishes, meats, etc. The slab bacon is amazing.

13. VivaSladeVegas

VivaSladeVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was also on Saturday a long time ago, maybe back before it moved to BLT...when Bally's had a buffet.

14. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a big fan of the weekend brunch at Herringbone (Aria) and the Sunday Jazz Brunch at Lakeside (Wynn.) I'm not sure that either one of them checks all of your boxes, but you'll get some great food, pleasant atmosphere and excellent service at both spots. The Jazz Brunch doesn't have a carving station, but does have steak frites on the menu. Herringbone did have a carving station, if memory serves, but I can't remember what was on it other than the roast beast.

Both have a buffet as well as a menu from which you can order as much as you want. They each have bottomless booze options.

Herringbone's buffet is more extensive but Lakeside has servers wandering around offering pastries and other hors d'oeuvres and much better desserts. You can't go wrong with either. :feedme:

ETA: Both have a seafood focus. So it that’s not your thing, you might want to look elsewhere.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Iratus

Iratus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man those sterling brunches are hard to get into.

I booked 3 months in advance and could still only get 9:30am, that’s breakfast not brunch

Thanksgiving weekend admittedly but still

16. thegov2k2

thegov2k2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light dinner the night before, no problem!

17. Iratus

Iratus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light dinner, that’s crazy talk. I’ve got a food list to get through :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. alanleroy

alanleroy Click my avatar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes indeed...Brunch Saturday and Sunday...Actually it was Sterling before BLT redid the space. It was only like $50 then too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The difficulty getting in only started a couple of years ago. I have been going there for a long time and it was never like this. Funny that as more people say that it isn;t was it was or even that it isn't good anymore, it is harder and harder to get into.

20. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobody goes anymore, its too crowded.

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.