1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Figured I would share my experience here at the Wynn. I checked in this past Saturday for a 2 night stay. Check-in was easy, check-in lady mentioned my stay was covered and didn't mention anything about resort fee. I asked just to confirm I was going to get charged and she said no.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The property is beautiful, still trying to find my way around it. I don't usually stop in the Wynn when I'm in Vegas so I feel like a newbie here. I ate at La Cave and Tableau, both enjoyable. Pool was nice with comfortable lounge chair. I also hit up the Encore spa which was incredibly nice as well. Finally, the room itself. I had a solid view of the strip. The room itself is a nice size, great bathroom. I feel like the room could use a few more drawers for clothes though.

Things I didn't enjoy... The location. I'm a south-to-mid strip guy. I usually stay at Delano, so I know what it's like to having nothing around you. I love V&P for it's food choices and bars, but nothing in the immediate area interests me. Caesar's and Bellagio is a hike from here. Max bet for the slots I typically play are a little higher than I would typically play. Lastly, the thickness of the walls. Not sure if my neighbors are just extremely loud, but I can hear a lot of what's going on next door.

Overall, it was a great stay. I'll keep playing a bit and might drop in again on a future trip for a couple of nights but I can't see myself switching over to the Wynn for long term stays.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they just released an update with a new option for the Hong Bao hyper bonus.

9 spins and 5x wilds for 6.18m, 60.18m, etc.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pooh@NCSU

pooh@NCSU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying it right now to see where it these new options fall compared to 3m and 30m options at 3x.

4. Bob1985

Bob1985 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't like the new 5x Hong Bao. I just lost 40b lol

• Wow! Wow! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. pooh@NCSU

pooh@NCSU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well ran off about 30 x 6m and was not even close to break even. When comparing to 30 x 3m, I'm usually pretty close to break even if not positive.
    I'm thinking the 6m (5x) and 30m (3x) are likely pretty close in payout, find the hot streaks( if you have been playing long enough, you know when you are in the Wynn Zone).

6. rey

rey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took me and my friend 2 months but finally got 5 nights. I don't know what to do with my spare time now.

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. Crawfordesquire

Crawfordesquire High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you mean, you can do something else on your phone other than run this silly game? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They added a Hyper Bonus for the Lion game as well with the new update.

The Hyper Bonuses are like crack. Very addicting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jingles

jingles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just over one week into playing and I have 8,519 gems accumulated and am currently at level 82. Have not paid for any chips and the highest my bank roll got to was around 1.5 billion. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  10. jingles

jingles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey there, just wondering how you approached the game once you got to the upper levels when your gems/spin is drastically reduced. Assuming a modest bankroll (i.e. less than a billion), do you just continue to grind away with moderate bets on hyper bonuses to collect a couple gems? Collecting my first 4,000 gems was very quick, but my last 4,000 was a grind. Curious how you managed to get to 29,000 and whether the juice was worth the squeeze.

11. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't paid much attention to the tournaments until today. For the 6 hour tournament that began at 3:00 PM Las Vegas time today, I started the tournament in Silver League, and saw I had pretty good position after the first several minutes. I decided to run a few round of spins higher than I usually play, then when I checked my position again (still within the first hour) I saw they promoted me to Gold League :eek: where I was a LONG way from the money.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

12. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How in the world did you get 8519 gems and reach level 82 in just one week?

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have over 9k gems total and have gone broke three times so ended up breaking the piggy bank. I'm currently at about 500mil credits which has stayed awfully even for the last few weeks. But I'm pretty conservative overall. I find that the Congo Cash game at 100k always seems to keep me at about the same number while grinding away on the gem count. I've only been over 1bill twice and I never play in the High Roller Room.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Matt H

Matt H Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first started I would always keep a buffer and quit when my bankroll dropped to [some hard limit I set for myself - usually 100M]. I generally still do this but sometimes I just feel like gambling, man.

I'll spend my entire bankroll on the highest hyper bonus I can afford. If I win I'll move to the next tier and the next. If I bust (I bust with this strategy about 55% of the time) then it's no big deal and I just accumulate spinners for a few days/week and play the scratchers and my bankroll is in decent shape in no time. I've probably busted a dozen times in total over 2-3 months.

I've personally never spent $$ on the game and only plan on spending $5 at a time breaking my bank when it maxes. Easy to justify spending a little more than that - getting a fully comped room in one of the nicest resorts on the strip, but I'm a cheap-ass

15. MacAttack

MacAttack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played for last 3 weeks have just over 3k gems. Went broke loads of times but the Hong Bao "strategy" I learned on here really helped. Just booked September 5th for one night.

Has anyone gotten any backend comps after booking through the game? Do you still "have to" work off the free night to get anything?

Half Solo - Bellagio Trip
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 4 app nights and paid for 2 in the summer. I signed up to redcard again, as I wasn't in the system apparently. I got ~ 8,000 points on the 3 or 4 days I did play, and nothing yet.

I remember reading somewhere that it often takes 3-4 months for their teaser offer to hit your inbox.

17. Crawfordesquire

Crawfordesquire High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm 6 weeks in and have earned 100 gems a day, every day. i play very conservatively. haven't spent any $ and i won't. my coin count is about 600 million and varies between 500-700 million. im at level 60.
    my wife plays similarly, started the same time as me, and is at about 1.2 billion. we both avg bet around 100-250k.
    grinding for sure but i have enough time ahead of me to earn what i need to. i can go anonymous on an ipad at some point if i need to.

18. TETO21

TETO21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so I booked two nights in December,now I have enough gems for another night. if I cancel my reservations will I get my gems back and then be able to book for three nights?

19. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully someone can post the calendar for you, and you can check the rates are still the same price.

If they've gone up, you'll need more gems to get the same nights. I've got a room booked, so can't get the calendar up unfortunately.

20. TETO21

TETO21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ican look at my wifes calender just want to make sure I can rebook . Thanks

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.