1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Premium Rewards Update

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by WelshBlonde, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 3 premium (all Free Plays) and 3 more non-premium. I claimed all the FreePlays first and the lady told me that I wouldn't be able to claim any more rewards after that. I said okay while thinking to myself "We'll see what happens when I come back tomorrow".

Went back the next day and claimed another rewards without any issue. The Free Plays were all at Mirage as well as an appetizer at LVB Burger. I thought I claimed one more thing but I just can't remember what it was... that was only a month ago!

Just goes to show that sometimes even the people working the desk don't know the new rules.

2. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't it gone now?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes it is...

4. RandomTask

RandomTask Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so how do i tell how many premium rewards I can get/use? ive looked all over the apps and facebook but don't see anything.

5. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2B3B23DA-CEB6-45C2-9676-71A7F3E16D13.png
    When you look at the terms and conditions of a premium reward it will tell you the number you are allowed

6. RandomTask

RandomTask Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhhhh thank you

7. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are we sure these new rules apply to everyone? My non-premium rewards still say they are limited to 3 redemptions. I've already redeemed 3 premium rewards for my trip that begins in about 10 days, but I'm planning to use additional non-premium rewards during the trip. Any insight? It's weird to me that such a major change to the rules has seemingly not been formally announced by myVEGAS.

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They posted an announcement back in April.
    I just gave a quick glance through some Mirage non-premium rewards and none of them show a limit of 3. What rewards are you seeing like that?

9. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks about the April announcement. It sorta seemed like WelshBlonde's first post in this thread was personal correspondence with Playstudios, not an official announcement.

The Carnegie Deli 2-for-1 sandwich is one in particular that I plan on using, and still seems to have the 3 reward limit in the terms.

Edit: Just double-checked, and all 3 non-premium rewards in my wallet have the "limit 3 rewards, regardless of type" language in the terms and conditions. They are the Carnegie Deli sandwich, the Mirage 2-for-1 dinner buffet and the free appetizer at Best Friend (Park MGM.)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  10. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have a chance to look at any of these similar rewards I mentioned in the post above? Thanks.

11. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I pull those rewards up, I don't see the limit 3 terms. When you look at those rewards as if you were going to purchase them again, I bet it doesn't show those terms either.

I believe they drop a snapshot of the reward into your wallet at the time of purchase and the terms will show what they were when you purchased the reward. That being said, you shouldn't have a problem with them honoring the current terms.

12. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for checking, Shock, although now that concerns me even more because I am talking about the versions available for purchase. Those all have the "3 reward limit, regardless of type" terms and conditions on them. That's why I'm wondering if maybe this whole "premium" thing perhaps only applies to some?

13. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  14. Deb22

Deb22 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One one of the premium rewards I want to get it says I can only use 3 rewards of any kind at an MGM resort. I already purchased 4 non-premium/unlimited rewards. Do you think I can still purchase the premium reward?

15. packfan57

packfan57 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there 2 weeks ago (luxor), and used 4 premium, absolutely no problems

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seaford gal

Seaford gal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi question regarding premium reward. I bought a comp night for bellagio in October about two weeks ago. Received the email and redeemed it through mlife account, however it doesn’t show up in my wallet. I just purchased a BOGO breakfast and that shows up. Is this correct? And another question is can I still use 2 other non-premium rewards such as the BOGO buffet at Aria for breakfast and dinner.

17. mgvegas

mgvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you checked the “pending” section of your wallet? The room reward should be there. But as long as you still have your M life room reservation, there’s nothing to worry about. The room will count as one of your premium rewards when you stay in it.

For non-premium rewards (MGM rewards that are not completely free), you can redeem as many as you want—the “3/30” restriction doesn’t apply to them. So you could get additional premium rewards on top of the BOGOs you mentioned. There is still a limit of one reward per person per batch though.

Ignore what the terms say about the limit applying to all MGM rewards—it only applies to premiums and they haven’t finished updating them. Most of the M life desk employees are now familiar with the new rules.

18. Seaford gal

Seaford gal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not showing in Pending but I have the confirmation email. Thanks for the other info as well

19. fougette

fougette Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been to Vegas before and will be staying at the Luxor as well at the end of October. I was able to book 7 premium comps --- three buffets, three $50 freeplays and a ticket to Ka --- I might try for an 8th, but I'm wondering if they will cap it after I have redeemed 3 of them. I guess I'll see...

20. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you have the Ka ticket reserved, they will stop you after you redeem 2 more. The players club desk is very strict about that.

A lot of people redeem for more rewards than they are allowed so they have options when they get to Vegas and aren't tied down to just those three, then refund them when they return home.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.